Pleban Girls Party...Stiff? Let us lend a hand...a massage & B are the best medicine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VP :wave:

Well, weldy, you know i don't really think you suddenly dislike a person, just cos they happen to have some hair on their chest!!!!

Not unless you're into extreme measures about someone! :huh:

susanp6 said:

Well, weldy, you know i don't really think you suddenly dislike a person, just cos they happen to have some hair on their chest!!!!

Hiya! :hug:

:yes: And agreed that disliking someone due to that would be pretty extreme, if not downright insane. :lol:

starsgoblue said:
Do we get to pick which part we want to massage?

Stars!! hey girlie, how are ya? :)

I asked earlier who was supposed to be massaging who, and never really got an answer. A mutual massage, perhaps? Taking turns? Either way....:drool: :wink:

susanp6 said:

I WAS....JOKING!!!!!!!! I WAS....JOKING!!!!!!!!

god...I think I should stop the humor here....everyone here is more serious than me! That's the scary part.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yeah, i think it should! And insultimg people isn't funny either!

Mucca said:

:yes:

But you better be quick cause you have 3 other girls to compete with :wink:

Nope...make that two...Since you guys are turning serious here and have no humor...I will sit out and watch the fun.

It's somewhat of a shame really...that noone gets my morbid sense of humor...yet we all laugh at VP's, Bri's and everyone elses humor!

:sad: I'll go sit in the corner...cause I'm a bad person...I'm sorry to ruin your fun

*sits in corner...all in shame*

VintagePunk said:

Stars!! hey girlie, how are ya? :)

I asked earlier who was supposed to be massaging who, and never really got an answer. A mutual massage, perhaps? Taking turns? Either way....:drool: :wink:

No line up for who I'll be massaging :wink:

hi Mucca,

doing pretty good. How about you?
we are FINALLY begining to see bitS and pieces of Real Spring, here.

Early spring flowers are getting up...daffodils, early small shrub type of magnolias {not the big trees in the Southern USA} with either all white or white to red purple shadings. And a few callery pear trees in the sunniest spots, just saw their blossoms beggining to bud :love:[My regular energy starts to kick in after mid-april...I get SAD through the winter].

I never had the chance to look at the Flower thread, but i wuill wghen I get a NET PASS.

I love flowers. I love trees. I LOVE showy Flowering Trees...apple & cherry blossoms. Callery pear trees which bloom before aple & cherries here. Later in may Cappella trees and Wisteria.... :love: :love: :love: :happysigh:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
What Mucca? You mean you have Edge all to yourself! :lmao:

Well I am willing to share but you girls seemed too preoccupied with B :wink:

Dazzled that's great!! Still nasty and wet over here...our cherry blossoms have turned from a nice pink to a disgusting brown....Have my fingers crossed for some sunshine next week :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom