Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Got to HQ 12.30pm left 12.45am, Edge & Larry were in the studios, no one came out during the day, Larry left quickly but Edge stopped :bow::love:

So i met Edge again & Daniel Lanois stopped for us when he went into the studios :bow:

Shame about Larry but not suprising. If he'd have stopped you would have met them all at HQ in March and yesterday. :grumpy:

Edge. :bow: And isn't Danny a really nice bloke.

Details. You have to post tonight. Must know. :drool:

OMG! Want to hear the Edge story real bad!!!! AND see pics!!!!! *jealous* :hyper: :tongue: :hyper: Wild you are soooooooo x 1000 lucky. I can't wait 'til they tour and I can stalk, I mean meet them. I don't ask for much...

Dublin20thto22ndApril2008025.jpg

Dublin20thto22ndApril2008026.jpg

Please excuse me ruining the photos :yikes:

Lanois. :drool:

I saw some pictures of Eno from teh 70's. :yikes: There is not enough brain bleach in teh world...

WildHoney said:
Whilst i :waiting: for photobucket

My sister's dog had her litter :cute: 7 Puppies :heart: , there was 8 but one didin't make it through the night :sad:

And i became a great auntie again yesterday, my niece in Ireland had a little boy called Flynn last night 9lb 6 oz :cute:

yay. 7 puppies. :heart::cute: The 8th one will be being looked after by my Benji. :heart:

Congrats to your niece. :)

Of course it did. :sexywink:

I'm on day two of sore muscle day, so I'm still a little inactive, just surfing. :shifty: I'm better then yesterday though. At least it doesn't take 5 minutes of groaning to get off the couch today. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom