Pleban Girl's Party - Spring starts with our heartbeats pounding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

I lost myself in the MoobDay thread for too long...:shifty: Don't tell Adam.

How are you?

:love: Jem!!!

:D I'm definately saving for a black macbook now! even found out that bootcamp is included with the laptop!

I think I'd better wait for the new macbook to come out so the older one will be cheaper.. :cheapskate:

How are mah gals :hug:

:shifty: i'll be watching charmed so a bit slow..

If this were the postwhorehouse, this would be declared a dead thread.

Good thing it's not.

Edit: BBL, need a shower and to run some errands. :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:love: Jem!!!

:D I'm definately saving for a black macbook now! even found out that bootcamp is included with the laptop!

I think I'd better wait for the new macbook to come out so the older one will be cheaper.. :cheapskate:

How are mah gals :hug:

:shifty: i'll be watching charmed so a bit slow..

Yeah bootcamp only became available with the leopard version. :D Hey if it saves you money thats not being a cheapskate you can just spend it on other things like U2. :shifty:

Im ok just tired, nothing new there then. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Hi. :wave: Welcome to the thread. I haven't met you in here yet. I'm Jem. :wave:

:wave: Hi Jem.

I`m slowly catching up with these threads since finishing my MA last year. I lurked for a while but now can`t resist joining in :hug:

Work does get in the way though. I`m on my 4th early shift on the trot tomorrow so will have to get off to bed soon.........hopefully my student neighbours won`t wake me with loud music at 1am like monday morning :mad:

Love and Peace has a great bass/drum beat to annoy them back though............:evil:

Well briefly whilst i await photo :censored: , i'll post the whole story on my other thread, later or tomorrow

Bono & Adam were out of Town :grumpy: , even Sam isn't sure where Bono is or when he'll be back :lmao:

Got to HQ 12.30pm left 12.45am, Edge & Larry were in the studios, no one came out during the day, Larry left quickly but Edge stopped :bow::love:

So i met Edge again & Daniel Lanois stopped for us when he went into the studios :bow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom