Pleban Girls Party - So Close yet so far away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

That's so awesome!! :hyper:

SG, how did your highway volunteer thing go the other day? :) I don't think we have that here, but I'm not sure. :reject:

:lol: It was ok, a lot of people showed up - it was a 2 mile stretch of county road that my church sponsors

it's a popular program - I don't know if you ever saw it but it was even the subject of an episode of Seinfeld :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
VP I saw that yesterday in the Misc pics thread

Then I went hunting :shifty:

permanant.jpg

ggun119l.jpg

:laugh:!!

tzun18l.jpg

^Featuring songs by Baa-no

:love:

:lmao:

*the edge one is even wearing a beanie. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It was ok, a lot of people showed up - it was a 2 mile stretch of county road that my church sponsors

it's a popular program - I don't know if you ever saw it but it was even the subject of an episode of Seinfeld :lmao:

I remember that. :lmao: I know we have groups that donate to roads or something, but I'm not sure if they actually do anything active. Probably just write cheques. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I think I've seen that episode. :lol: I've done the highway cleanup before with a community group. Except we just did a local road, not a highway. It was kinda fun.

Sad_Girl said:
Which is exactly where Bono is going to be tomorrow (for me, at least)

jobob holds up her right hand and points to it:

Bono's over here, right now, preparing to speak.

Meanwhile, I'm over here. On the other side of my hand.

SG, I share your pain. He is here. We are not there.

:sigh:

Ok, I might actually manage it! :happy:

Sorry to interrupt, again, but I have found a flight that is only twice of what I have, and I land both in London and Los Angeles (which I can never again pronounce properly in my head thanks to SG's fics), and the best part is, it's only about eight times of what I sold my first car for :lmao:

It's expensive as hell! But I could do it! :hyper:

JezSnape said:
Ok, I might actually manage it! :happy:

Sorry to interrupt, again, but I have found a flight that is only twice of what I have, and I land both in London and Los Angeles (which I can never again pronounce properly in my head thanks to SG's fics), and the best part is, it's only about eight times of what I sold my first car for :lmao:

It's expensive as hell! But I could do it! :hyper:

Do it, do it, do it!! :hyper:

Screw money - spend it all! :lol: Just kidding. :D

I know you'd love Hawaii!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom