Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, you didn't offend me at all SG! :hug: It takes a lot to offend me! :wink: My friend was on TV, so I was watching that, then my guy called me, so that's why I've been MIA for the last few hours. :lol:

I went to the dollar store - that's why I was able to get so much for $25 - everything at that store was $1 or less. :D I spent a bit more on the chocolate and maple syrup though.

wow sure is quiet here!

waynetravis said:
GG - i was thinking, instead of you emailing the videos to me, i might give you the save file password and you can upload them yourself. it will save me a lot of time and i trust you.
in the main save file area i'll make a folder for you , so you upload the videos there, once they're uploaded i'll move them into the main area.

:)

well, wouldn't that kill the SF project? I think it's smarter to make a new SF, since videos aren't official material, so I can post the link in your thread in MOTI ^^
I'm now converting Sometimes already, only If god will send his angels and Last night on earth missing, can I YSI them and send them to you? they're about 90(!) mb, and my pc freezes if I try them >< I don't have smaller versions... I rly need a U2.com membership so I can get the vids from their site :evil: did that in the past with the help of members, but it won't work anymore.. dunno why..

had my final test today of the season... I need to get a good grade, otherwise I'll have to redo the year.. *sigh* hope I"m gonna make it! stupid physics!

Hi GG! :hug:

I got in a bit of trouble at work this morning, so I'm keeping my internet time to a minimum until my supervisor leaves later this afternoon. :reject:

It wasn't to do with my internet usage (which is always a lot), but with something else, so I'm in a bit of a crummy mood this morning. :(

I'll probably be back later, but I'm trying to be a good girl, and get back in her good books right now. See ya later! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm going to get my tattoo on Thursday! :hyper:

mytat.jpg

tattoo :drool: :drool:

I want another one :shifty:

Hello all! :hug: Just popping in very quickly. I'm about to go on my lunch break in a few minutes. :drool: Got a lot of work done, and am okay with my supervisor now, which is a relief! :)

:lol: Wild, it had nothing to do with my posting during working hours. Something completely different. But it's all okay now. :D

Okay, going to go eat. Be back later. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom