Pleban Girls Party - SG's not around so i had to start the thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The more I think about it, the more appealing Discotheque is... and it wouldn't be on the repetoire page if they couldn't play it - they've done Pop shows after all (I just haven't seen one yet). :evil:

Sent :wink:

I added "Or Stay, if someone's requested Discotheque already", which is probably cheating :lol: (Had this been an October request show I probably wouldn't've dared, as Gabe probably would've decided to pull me up on stage to dance with him during 11 O'Clock Tick Tock or something :laugh: )

Last edited:
:bono: I'm afraid I have a bit of laryngitis, but don't worry - Adam's going to fill in by singing for me tonight.

:adam: Adam's going to WHAT?!?!?

U2CBWEra124.jpg

sami0201 said:
I'm alright, thanks. :)

I saw it!! :love: That's so exciting!! :hyper: And it's really awesome. :up: I know you've wanted it for a long time! Where are you getting it?

On the back of my right leg below the knee, closer to the ankle :)

Sad_Girl said:
I'm going to see if I can get my sister to bring her digital camera :up: so hopefully I'll have a pic right away

Your cousin is adorable Sami :cute:

:hyper:

Yeah, and her fiance isn't too bad either. :shifty: :silent: He doesn't look great in that pic, but he's a cute guy. :cute: He's really sweet, and he's so amazing with my cousins- they LOVE him.

Thanks Thora :hug:

I'm so excited - I'm doing this random mailings thing with some people from another message board that I visit. We have a $25 limit, and have to buy random things from our area to send to the other person. I had such fun tonight buying Canadian stuff for a girl from Louisiana. :lol:

I wonder what I'll be getting?! :happy:

It is such a great idea! I think they've done it before, but I don't know for sure. It's a good way to get to know different areas of the world.

Have a good night Sami! :hug: Hope you feel better soon!

I bought: maple syrup, a stuffed moose wearing a Canadian mountie uniform, a flag keychain that is also a bottle opener (always important! :lol: ), socks, stickers, Canadian chocolate bars, a Vancouver calendar, and a shot glass with the flag on it.

I really hope she likes it! :D

Back
Top Bottom