Pleban Girls Party - ready, set, party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seriously, I don't think you realize what a great writer you are. :love: And since I've only read your stuff on here, I can imagine how great the other stuff you're working on is (the stuff you're trying to get published).

Anyway, I'm gonna go do some more homework. I'll probably come back on later. Have a good night! :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG Larry in that video :cute: talk about Baby faced! :love:

And Adam showing off :cute: :giggle:

:larry: *thinking* Okay, smile for the camera... smile for the camera... smile for the camera... get that fooking camera out of my face... :lol:

Drea said:

:larry: *thinking* Okay, smile for the camera... smile for the camera... smile for the camera... get that fooking camera out of my face... :lol :

:lol:

:larry: OMG they're pointing that thing at me :) :shifty: :) :shifty: :slant: WTF are you looking at? :grumpy:

:lol:

^:lol: Yeah *g*

Actually, Edge probably got tired of the camera too, but was more sneaky about getting it out of his face :wink:

:edge: Alright, you've seen enough of the front of me, maybe this will get you to move... *turns around innocently, ass just happening to be right in the camera view* :angel: Just playing my solo, turning around to face my bandmate dootedootedoo...

Drea said:
^:lol: Yeah *g*

Actually, Edge probably got tired of the camera too, but was more sneaky about getting it out of his face :wink:

:edge: Alright, you've seen enough of the front of me, maybe this will get you to move... *turns around innocently, ass just happening to be right in the camera view* :angel: Just playing my solo, turning around to face my bandmate dootedootedoo...

thats why they say he's the smart one :wink:

*ponders watching the Aeon Flux dvd she bought yesterday (mmmMarton :drool: ) while waiting to meet friends at the pub pre-movie* (Yay for Blockbuster previously viewed dvds :D)

ZoobabyVideoColor2.jpg

:shifty:

Why do I love this picture so much? :laugh:

Drea said:

Because it's cute and crying for a caption? ;) Because you know he's about to say "Here come the babes" and Adam and Larry are about to show up? :wink:

:hmm: Maybe.

Or maybe it's just Edge's low cut dress revealing all that sexy chest hair :drool: :laugh:

Oh cool! I'm watching the special features for Aeon Flux first, and the one I just finished watching was about the locations... I'd known it was filmed in Berlin, so that wasn't a surprise *g* What was a surprise was that they'd wanted to shoot in Brasilia first (because of the architecture) and the pics they showed were cool :) The really cool part was at the end of it, when they did the "Brasilia images (c) Corbis" :D (Yay Anton *g*)

:lol: Looks like you gals had fun while I was gone. I ate dinner and watched the Slane Castle DVD. :drool: I absolutely love that one! :heart:

See you all later! :hug: Sweet dreams!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom