Pleban Girls Party - Oi Vay Mama!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lmao:

I used to get them waxed but my skin is sensitive so I'd be all red for days :| threading is an Indian thing where the woman literally puts a piece of thread through her teeth and like twists it around her finger and rips your hair out :lmao: I can't explain it but it's more precise than waxing and it doesn't irritate my skin :lol: And the place I go to is actually part of a chain in India and the women are from India so they do it really good :drool: :wink:

:hmm: thats really very interesting. I've never heard of it before. Every time I pluck my eyebrows it sends me into a sneezing fit :sick: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lmao:

I used to get them waxed but my skin is sensitive so I'd be all red for days :| threading is an Indian thing where the woman literally puts a piece of thread through her teeth and like twists it around her finger and rips your hair out :lmao: I can't explain it but it's more precise than waxing and it doesn't irritate my skin :lol: And the place I go to is actually part of a chain in India and the women are from India so they do it really good :drool: :wink:

*grabs eyebrows in horror:yikes:

omg..sounds painful! but interesting...:hmm: does it take long?

Awww bye clone:wave: clonecaptianloverforever!!:love:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: thats really very interesting. I've never heard of it before. Every time I pluck my eyebrows it sends me into a sneezing fit :sick: :lol:

me too!!:ohmy: I like it though:huh: is that werid:lmao: I :heart: sneezing!

I've had so much going on lately that I've really slacked on my study website. I was actually going over my resume and looking for jobs today, when I got the call.

So, I just e-mailed my advisor, begging for mercy.

Shit. Sarah's dad just called and wants to go with me to pick her up. :sad: My heart is just breaking for him...

Sad_Girl said:
Sami! Your premium account has been activated! You can get PM's now! And you can create a sig! :hyper:

I know!! :hyper:

I was thinking of a sig before but I don't know what to put....I change my AOL profile all the time (usually the line of a song or something) because I'm soooo indecisive! :lol:

right now my AIM one is: one heart, one hope, one love :heart:

:laugh: :reject:

VintagePunk said:
I've had so much going on lately that I've really slacked on my study website. I was actually going over my resume and looking for jobs today, when I got the call.

So, I just e-mailed my advisor, begging for mercy.

Shit. Sarah's dad just called and wants to go with me to pick her up. :sad: My heart is just breaking for him...

:sad: :hug: :hug:

bye Dis :flirt: :hug:

Bye for now BG :hug:

I got something really good with my local newspaper yesterday girls!!!! :hyper: :hyper: It's a freebie - can anyone have a guess what it is?

Going to have my dinner shortly! :drool: spaghetti bolognese!

Sad_Girl said:

Well, I don't know whether it's a good thing or not, it does provide some sort of anesthesia, having been through the steps of loss before. A little, at least.

:hug: Still, let her know she's not alone, and if it would help to talk I'm all ears; on the phone or here. I lost my Uncle when I was 12, so I have some sort of understanding of what its like.

VintagePunk said:

Aww, darn it all, I'm usually a total cold hearted bitch. A real ice princess. You two (heh heh u2 :giggle: ) just got around all my defense mechanisms. I can't help but like you. :heart:

:shifty:

Ok, enough mush. Nothing to see here, people. Move it along.

:D

SG

You'll joined the Addict club

36_1_111.gif
11_12_131.gif
8_9_41.gif

4_19_31.gif

Sad_Girl said:

Aww, darn it all, I'm usually a total cold hearted bitch. A real ice princess. You two (heh heh u2 :giggle: ) just got around all my defense mechanisms. I can't help but like you. :heart:

Ok, enough mush. Nothing to see here, people. Move it along.

:D

We're pretty damn lovable, aren't we? :flirt:

:shh:

Damn, forgot to congratulate you on the 15,000.

And read your chapter, another great one!

Susan- :lmao:.....get yo' ass down to wherever yo' should get yo' ass to!

ok...yeah, i heard that and realised it made no sense :lol:

Bye Dis!!! :angry: :flirt: :kiss:

I have to go now too!

Goodnight my darlings! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Awww nitey nite BG :wave: :hug:

You're not really cold/horrible are you SG? :yikes: :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom