Pleban Girls Party - lovin' the guys with the pale blue eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How is Sassy doing lately, SG?

Edit: Sorry. Confused your cat's name with someone else. I've been acting like an idiot since this afternoon. :|

Last edited:
brother picture....about 6 years old, can't find other, excuse flesh eating wench. she's out of the picture literally
l_09415b499c6063ee5919b4f9aaa770ff.jpg

:hug: :hug: SG, I'm sorry about Sassy. I hope she will be ok. You're right, cats do have 9 lives!

We've had our cat in boarding since we moved last summer, and my hubby and kids just finally got a chance to drive the 900 miles to go pick him up. When they got there they were told Midnight ran away 2 days before. My husband has already stayed an extra day to look for Midnight and hope he'll turn up, but they have to leave tomorrow to drive home. :sad:

My son has had this cat since the day he (the cat) was born, we had his mother and he always been a part of our family. My 10 year old is devastated.

Please pray that Midnight will turn up before it's too late. :pray:

jobob said:
How is Sparky doing lately, SG?

:lol: Adam's fine, thanks :shifty: no one was supposed to know he was here, though :shh:

Sassy is doing alright - she gets really out of breath sometimes and scares the living daylights out of me - she can't sleep on really soft spots anymore, because it's harder for her to breath that way, and she gets tired easy but in between naps she's still very spirited, loving, cute, etc... etc...

today Beavis hissed at me for getting the vaccum cleaner out and she POUNCED on him and bite him, then chased him down the hall :lol: I was like ' you don't have to defend me, but thanks anyway!' :lol:

love2bmama said:
:hug: :hug: SG, I'm sorry about Sassy. I hope she will be ok. You're right, cats do have 9 lives!

We've had our cat in boarding since we moved last summer, and my hubby and kids just finally got a chance to drive the 900 miles to go pick him up. When they got there they were told Midnight ran away 2 days before. My husband has already stayed an extra day to look for Midnight and hope he'll turn up, but they have to leave tomorrow to drive home. :sad:

My son has had this cat since the day he (the cat) was born, we had his mother and he always been a part of our family. My 10 year old is devastated.

Please pray that Midnight will turn up before it's too late. :pray:

Aww :hug: I'm sorry to hear that :hug:

:pray: Cats have a tendancy to show back up, though - he'll probably come back when he wants something to eat

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug: I'm sorry to hear that :hug:

:pray: Cats have a tendancy to show back up, though - he'll probably come back when he wants something to eat

I know, it's just that we can't be driving all the way to Montana to pick him up. We had some other things in storage that they are getting this time, but if Midnight isn't found before they leave to come home tomorrow then we'll probably not see him again. :sad:

jobob said:
Beavis? You have a cat named Beavis? Does he watch metal videos on MTV all the time and meow about not liking stuff that sucks?

:rockon: :laugh:

:lol: yeah, I was seventeen and hooked on Beavis and Butthead when I got him :p I had just broken up with my boyfriend, whom I dubbed Butthead, so I named the cat Beavis :shrug:

usually I refer to him as BB or BV these days

Butthead.gif

love2bmama said:

I know, it's just that we can't be driving all the way to Montana to pick him up. We had some other things in storage that they are getting this time, but if Midnight isn't found before they leave to come home tomorrow then we'll probably not see him again. :sad:

Aww ... :pray: Midnight comes back before they have to leave.

love2bmama said:

:hug: :pray:

jobob said:
The one I thought of just didn't seem right when I typed it in. :tsk:

SG, yours is so you. :wink:

Thanks, I thought so :D :macdevil:

I tried seven different titles throughout the day, Jo - I would think they were alright but then after a little test drive, they just didn't fit right

you'll find one :hmm: maybe something to do with Bruce and Bono

:hmm: B&B ....

d'oh, SG, only the obvious answer!

I need to think about this some more :hmm: :wink:

(and I still need a story title, too ... which is also driving me nuts.)

jobob said:
d'oh, SG, only the obvious answer!

I need to think about this some more :hmm: :wink:

(and I still need a story title, too ... which is also driving me nuts.)

I hate titling stories :banghead: it's the hardest part for me

Last edited:
gluey said:
:sad: I need cheering up.....feeling horribly sick with my beastly returning flu.......

:hug: Gluey ...

wishes ydw would hurry up and post something for you and me to read ... :waiting: :whistle:

because that would cheer you up and keep me from checking the fanfic boards multiple times a day. :wink:

Last edited:
:sad: Thanks SG :hug: I think I'm going to snuggle up with my blanket and read your fanfic for the afternoon....

jobob said:

:hug: Gluey ...

wishes ydw would hurry up and post something for you and I to read ... :waiting: :whistle:

because that would cheer you up and keep me from checking the fanfic boards multiple times a day. :wink:

I know what you mean about YDW! I seriously think she should post under an alter when not posting chapters....My heart does a flip everytime I see her name appear in fanfic, thinking there's more to read....:sad:....only to find there's not.....

And nothing would cheer me up more than reading about a hot and steamy JT Bono.....:evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom