Pleban Girls Party - Lost in the Summer Rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
HI SG :hug:

Oh dear what a shame it's my birthday around the DVD release :shifty:

Hey gorgeous! :wink: :hug:

And what a shame indeed :giggle:

I'm still waiting for my birthday present. :grumpy: :sexywink:

VertigoLarryOSCm47.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Why didn't I know you hadn't seen it? Dawn made a copy of my VHS of it, and burned it to DVD. I could've had her copy it for you, too (heh heh U2) :)

Because the subject never came up? :lol: Remember, I didn't even see R&H till this past January :wink:

Hi again. Had to scramble around doing end of day stuff. I'm back for a few minutes.

I'm soooo excited about the Zoo TV DVD as well!! :hyper: I haven't ever seen it. :reject: It sounds pretty awesome! :happy:

Hi Thora :hug:

It really is a fun watch :yes: I think I've watched that one nearly as much as Red Rocks and Rattle and Hum. I know I've watched it more than Slane or Boston

The most recent one I have is Argentina March 2, 2006. :drool: It's pretty awesome. I've watched Slane and Boston I don't know how many times. R&H is very close behind those ones.

Well, I need to leave now. I'm doing my 12 hour run for cancer research starting in a few hours, so I won't be online until tomorrow afternoon or even Sunday, depending on how tired and crazy I am! :lol:

Have a great night everyone, and I'll see ya later!! :hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
It got so quiet here! :lol: I'm just browsing through some prints by a couple of my favorite artists on another page and got lost :drool:

Yeah, it's really quiet :ohmy:

Wild seems to have disappeared... I guess she and NI are reacquainting themselves with their own bed :shifty: :angel: :giggle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom