Pleban Girls Party - Kiss and Tell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds nice! :huh: I'd love some pure insanity! Wanna trade for my "complete messed up, wtf was I talking about everyone helping out yesterday, stressed out"? :lol:

No, it's not bad. I just got stuck using my evening doing the Powerpoint presentation. I figured since I sat yesterday evening with the essay, I would have to do the powerpoint, but apparently, I'm the only one who kow how to use the bloody program :madwife:

That's frustrating! :angry:

I have to deal with stupid people calling wanting the moon, asking ridiculous questions that they should be able to figure out on their own, and on and on. Plus, cranky and stressed out co-workers doesn't help either. :lol:

I haven't gotten much sleep this week either, so that hasn't been good. :lol:

Hey Wild :hug:

So, clone, exactly how many people have you told to f*ck of yet? 'Cause I promise, that would be what I would do! :lol:

Had to post these

My little princess ie staffords Mysertious Way AKA Sadie :cute: :love: :heart:

PB214097.jpg

PB214105.jpg

PB214108.jpg

PB214128.jpg

PB214150.jpg

PB214153.jpg

PB214151.jpg

JezSnape said:
Hey Wild :hug:

So, clone, exactly how many people have you told to f*ck of yet? 'Cause I promise, that would be what I would do! :lol:

:lol: Nobody yet, although it's been very close! :lmao:

Surprisingly enough, I'm almost all caught up on my work. Yesterday I was about 3 days behind on everything, but for some reason today I've been a maniac, and am just under a day behind. With my overtime today I should be all caught up. Of course, that will mean that tomorrow will be a nuthouse, and I'll get way behind again, but whatever. :lol:

Hi and bye Wild! :hug: Sadie is so adorable! :cute: :love:

Just make sure that if you do feel like telling someone to f*ck off, say hi from me too :evil: Hey, it can't hurt me, all the way over her across the atlantic, right? Right? :uhoh:

Well, I have to go now too.

Night :hug:

Wild, the puppy is gorgeous! :heart:

I'll be sure to do that, Jez! :yes: :lol: I'll blame you then, when I get fired! :wink: Just kididng. They can't fire me anyways, I'm moving into my new position pretty soon so it won't matter. :D

Have a good night! :hug:

I'm off now as well. By the time I get home from work, etc. nobody will probably be online, so I'll wish you all a good evening, and see you tomorrow! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom