Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I keep getting kicked offline :grumpy: WTF is that about? :rant:

:sigh:

anyway - Hi everybody :D

Glad you're home safe, Jem and Wild :hug:

Drea - whats wrong with your ISP? Don't they know how much we miss you around here and need you to be online whenever you're not at work? :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Drea - whats wrong with your ISP? Don't they know how much we miss you around here and need you to be onlone whenever you're not at work? :wink:

Stupid :censored: online form - I filled it out again the other night when I was here last, and I got an email from the guy saying he still didn't see the order on the system :madspit: Oh well, the guy I talked to on the phone took care of it, and my high speed modem should be arriving soon :hyper: He told me he gets a couple calls like mine (internet moving form not working) a week, so something is clearly screwed there *g* Don't worry, I'll be back and bothering you guys again soon :wink:

I'm still thinking of having that little NYE party for the girls around here (and you *g*) - once I'm completely unpacked I'll send out an email or something if I decide to actually have it :wink:

That's cool :up: I don't know what my plans are yet - Mark's in the middle of yet another MRI on his hand and he's hoping to have the first of the surgeries done over the holidays. But he refuses to let me go to the hospital with him, so I may well be free and looking for something to do to distract myself. :wink:

My brother is an ass :yes:

Sorry for disappearing :hug:

Ooooh....BG has presents off Jem :heart:

Jem unfortunatley will have to make do with a hug because i have no money at aaaaaaaaaaaaall cos the :censored:ard ema place didnt pay me.

:madspit:

All my family and friends are getting hugs for christmas :happy:

Sad_Girl said:
That's cool :up: I don't know what my plans are yet - Mark's in the middle of yet another MRI on his hand and he's hoping to have the first of the surgeries done over the holidays. But he refuses to let me go to the hospital with him, so I may well be free and looking for something to do to distract myself. :wink:

*g* October's doing a show in Mississauga (just outside TO) on the 30th... I keep forgetting to remind VP about it too :wink: I'm going to keep bugging you guys till I get you to a show - though I know it's much harder for you to get to one, given they aren't really doing shows across the border yet :lol:

WildHoney said:
BG - you're going to lov your pressie :yes:

I was going to get it for you but Jem said she would as she'd meet you before i do :hug:

:hyper:

I'm all excited about my present now :D

Gutted i cant afford anything for Jem though :(
She'll have a nice sparky christmas card though :D

:clonelove:

Drea said:
SG - you didn't add any pics to this week's :adam: thread?? :shocked: :ohmy: Are you feeling okay? :wink:

:reject:

1. I'm trying not to be such a massive post whore - I'm less than a hundred posts off from Bri :shocked:

2. I had to shuffle all of my pictures in my photobucket accounts because of bandwidth issues - wanted that to be settled and in order before I started posting pictures again.

Of course, that didn't last, as I am always compelled to share any new pics with you guys here at the PGP and someone just requested pics of Adam from his vacation this summer :shifty:

but I thought avoiding the RSOC and Moobday threads was a big accomplishment :D

Sad_Girl said:

Of course, that didn't last, as I am always compelled to share any new pics with you guys here at the PGP and someone just requested pics of Adam from his vacation this summer :shifty:

but I thought avoiding the RSOC and Moobday threads was a big accomplishment :D

:giggle: Feel like posting a :combust: pic of :adam: for poor little net deprived me? :flirt: I have to go in about 15 mins because I have to grocery shop and do a few other things..

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea....I saw those vacation pics too SG....he seems happy with Suzie....and that makes me happy :happy:

Me too, Weldy. She seems to be just perfect for him. :heart:
they looks so cute together, too :cute:

Drea - I think I could probably post a few pics without going totally over my bandwidth limit :wink:

*scurries off to Photosuckit

Adammm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom