Pleban Girls Party - Just another day in Plebaville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls :hug:

My internet's been down all night, and it just came back a while ago. :happy:

:mad:

And now I'm exhausted, but I just came on for a minute to say hi before heading to bed and (hopefully) to sleep.

Night :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
That reminds me of the cutest thing - Jeffy one day tells me he has a nipple on his pinkie finger ... so I'm all :confused:

I look at it and he has a little wart right in the middle of his little finger. He had no idea what a wart was, had no concept of it... looked at it and his mind found the closest thing he could think of to explain it, I guess. It was so unbelievably cute! :heart:

That is so cute :cute:

dazzledbylight said:
VP & Mu ! :hug:s

Mu what gutair does Edge use on COBL?!
I can look up the visual IF i get the name etc :D

Dazz :hug:

Ummmm......I have to admit I don't know the name of it *goes hide under a rock*

Mucca said:

Dazz :hug:

Ummmm......I have to admit I don't know the name of it *goes hide under a rock*

oh that's ok.

but i still didn't see him that close up andi forgot to realy take a closde as I could with the binocs look for it.maybe you can describe what it looks like'

that's ok if you can't

i'll put the question up for ther other Pleban gutair gals....

hopefully we catch each each other some time soon hope all is going well for you :D

SG :hug:

Just relaxing after studying :tongue:

I actually read some fan fics....well more like catch up on Drawers. I still haven't had a chance to read your newest fic :(. I'll probably be reading it over the holidays :hyper:

How are you doing?

newedgesings.jpg

:D I'm pretty good Mucca. about the same as always :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

oh that's ok.

but i still didn't see him that close up andi forgot to realy take a closde as I could with the binocs look for it.maybe you can describe what it looks like'

that's ok if you can't

i'll put the question up for ther other Pleban gutair gals....

hopefully we catch each each other some time soon hope all is going well for you :D

I think it might be this one:

http://www.geocities.com/u2stheedge_2/edge226.jpg

SG did I tell you I met all the boys in Montreal and I got all their autographs except Bono's!!!!

Adam used my sharpie to sign everyone's stuff. It was so surreal!! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

My pleasure! :D I love that pic :drool:
I love the detail; it's so lifelike. You can practically hear the sound of that guitar

:yes:

Which show was it from? It's a really great picture!! :D

Night Dazz! :hug:

Mucca said:
SG did I tell you I met all the boys in Montreal and I got all their autographs except Bono's!!!!

Adam used my sharpie to sign everyone's stuff. It was so surreal!! :drool:

No! I hadn't heard about it! :hyper: :hyper: Yeah! Thats so cool! Congratulations!

Isn't Adam sweet? :cute: :love:

And Larry? You lucky girl! :faint:

that pic is from Atlanta, I think

Sad_Girl said:

No! I hadn't heard about it! :hyper: :hyper: Yeah! Thats so cool! Congratulations!

Isn't Adam sweet? :cute: :love:

And Larry? You lucky girl! :faint:

that pic is from Atlanta, I think

I got Adam to sign the black and white pic of him holding his bass during the concert and he just stood there holding my picture admiring himself :giggle:

He's a total sweetheart! They all are!!

Yeah!!! larry actually posed with someone!! I wish I had asked but oh well I still got to meet him!

Look Larrya actually smiled!!!! :love:
Larry3.jpg

Larry.jpg

Larry2.jpg

Mucca said:

I got Adam to sign the black and white pic of him holding his bass during the concert and he just stood there holding my picture admiring himself :giggle:

He's a total sweetheart! They all are!!

That man is not lacking when it comes to self-esteem, I definitely got that impression! :lol: He was just like, yeah, I can't go anywhere without women wanting to kiss and hug me :cool: :cute:

Mucca said:

Yeah!!! larry actually posed with someone!! I wish I had asked but oh well I still got to meet him!

Look Larrya actually smiled!!!! :love:

OMG He Looks GOOD there! :combust:

and how about Edge? :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom