Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wasn't there all night. :angry: Reggie proposed to me earlier in the week, and I just wanted to stop in and say hi to him. :flirt: :lol:

:wink:

Eta - :sigh: Off to pick up Sarah from her co-op, then drop her off back here...she's skipping her afternoon class because she's coming down with a cold...then I'm off to school. :crazy: I'll be home around 6-ish. :kiss:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
He never propsed to me! :sad:

:lol:

Nice of you to show up when I have to leave. :angry:

I defended the greatest hits album in my typical long-winded fashion earlier in the week, and I think I got like four proposals - Reg was just one of several. Another one was a same-sex marriage from DG. :lol:

See ya. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG, are you out there? Come play with me! I'm boooooored!
:kiss:

Sorry Sweetie - this is why I used to always keep invisible; my UCP here is my home page, so every time I log on to the net for something else or decide to peek through and see what happened at Pleba while I was gone people don't see my name and think I was snubbing them :hug:

I'm just passing through, needed to look a few things up and wanted to check for comments on my fic

I've got a hair appointment at 2:30 and if it goes well, I might even be able to find someone to take a picture to post later :shifty: Maybe :wink:

sbirthdaycakevu0.jpg

:shifty: Kaf, to hell with us!

:evil: For those of you who are interested....

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=026AD3C258DBF180

Greetings from Toronto! :happy:

We got in around 1 am and slept until noon. Went to a deli for lunch and we braved the CN Tower. :ohmy:It wasnt that bad though. The views were breathtaking. :heart: And now Im back at a computer at the hotel.

You're braver than I am - I'm petrified of heights! :giggle:

When I was in Paris, I forced myself to go up the Eiffel Tower because I knew I'd regret it if I didn't. Despite being freaked out of my mind, it was pretty damn cool.

That's great that you enjoyed the Tower.

DG. :happy: I sent you a text before to say i hope you have a good trip. :hug:

Thora :hug: HOw are you?

Not hangin around long girls. Been feeling dizzy all day. :uhoh::| Had to go lie down in the first aid room at work for 50 minutes earlier today. So gonna get an early night. :yawn::crack:

Back
Top Bottom