Pleban Girls Party - It's gettin' hot in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Thanks. Believe me, I was shaking on the inside. :lol: Especially after throwing myself on him and hugging the life out of him. :reject: :lol: I'd met Larry that afternoon. Then in the evening, Bono. Edge was only about 10 or 15 minutes after Bono, and I was SO flustered from meeting Bono that I hardly remember anything about Edge. I didn't think Edge and I even spoke, but I have a picture somewhere that clearly shows us talking. :lol: :reject:

thats so great:drool: ..omg, I should have just flung myself at him instead of just standing there:banghead::lmao: thats so great VP...I am so excited for you all over again:hyper:

Dismantled said:

thats so great:drool: ..omg, I should have just flung myself at him instead of just standing there:banghead::lmao: thats so great VP...I am so excited for you all over again:hyper:

I'm sure he would have loved that, with you being his wife, and all. :sexywink:

It was an amazing opportunity, and I'm so grateful for it. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure he would have loved that, with you being his wife, and all. :sexywink:

It was an amazing opportunity, and I'm so grateful for it. :heart:

I did flail around like a goof when he was pointing out the window at me:lmao: but its not the same as a bear hug:drool: :drool:

:bow:VP..my hero!!!

WildHoney said:
VP

I remember viewing those pictures on your laptop:drool:

*Wild runs to her photobucket....

:yes: You girls saw them in Toronto or Chicago. (Btw, I miss that time so much! Can we all go back and have a do-over? Please? :sad: )

I made the account public, but I can't remember the public password. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks. Believe me, I was shaking on the inside. :lol: Especially after throwing myself on him and hugging the life out of him. :reject: :lol: I'd met Larry that afternoon. Then in the evening, Bono. Edge was only about 10 or 15 minutes after Bono, and I was SO flustered from meeting Bono that I hardly remember anything about Edge. I didn't think Edge and I even spoke, but I have a picture somewhere that clearly shows us talking. :lol: :reject:

YOU hugged B!!! OMG, is he cuddley like he looks? Did you get any wiff's of B's colonge? How does his hair smell :angel:
:drool: Edge looks so sweet. I think I would be least nervous around him. I would just try not to say anything dumb. I am sure I would though.

Where is Adam?:(

Toronto 9/17 - Front of Elipse between Bono & Adam :drool:

2005_0922Recent0300.jpg

2005_0922Recent0301.jpg

2005_0922Recent0283.jpg

2005_0922Recent0307.jpg

2005_0922Recent0286.jpg

2005_0922Recent0051.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:

YOU hugged B!!! OMG, is he cuddley like he looks? Did you get any wiff's of B's colonge? How does his hair smell :angel:
:drool: Edge looks so sweet. I think I would be least nervous around him. I would just try not to say anything dumb. I am sure I would though.

Where is Adam?:(

He was all huggy and kissy that night, giving it up for everyone! :lol:

I felt like a complete idiot when I realized this, but I didn't notice/think to note any particular scent on him. The huge thing that stands out for me was/is the texture of his jacket. :huh: I'd ben seeing that jacket in pictures for months at that point, and always thought it was just a black denim, but realized it wasn't. It felt almost rubberized, and the black is painted on somehow. :huh: But, Larry smelled delicious! :drool:

Last edited:
VP you forgot to sniff BONO:madwife::ohmy: ......thats the first thing I DID:lmao:

omg:drool: he smeeeeelllled so good:drool: I wanted to eat him...:shifty:

Dismantled said:
VP you forgot to sniff BONO:madwife::ohmy: ......thats the first thing I DID:lmao:

I know!!! I was SO pissed at myself! :angry:

Carmel, Adam didn't come out that day. :( Others had met him though, several times. The band was in Toronto for a week before the shows - it was the beginning of the 3rd leg, and they rehearsed there. SG met Adam by his hotel later in the week, but I didn't go with her (I'm glad I didn't - her experience was so unique, and I'm so glad she had it!)...My daughter and I were both sick, so we ended up staying at the hotel, getting some rest.

Dismantled said:

SHITE!! tell me more:drool:

As if that was not good enough:shifty:

I am all about the smells too. I want to smell Adams chewing gum

:combust:

Carmelu2fan said:

SHITE!! tell me more:drool:

As if that was not good enough:shifty:

I am all about the smells too. I want to smell Adams chewing gum

:combust:

it was very earthy...little sweaty, not bad like B.O....but very:combust:...I guess woodsy sums it up:drool:

adams gum...peppermint:drool:

VintagePunk said:

I know!!! I was SO pissed at myself! :angry:

Carmel, Adam didn't come out that day. :( Others had met him though, several times. The band was in Toronto for a week before the shows - it was the beginning of the 3rd leg, and they rehearsed there. SG met Adam by his hotel later in the week, but I didn't go with her (I'm glad I didn't - her experience was so unique, and I'm so glad she had it!)...My daughter and I were both sick, so we ended up staying at the hotel, getting some rest.

I am sorry you and your little one got sick. I hope you did not miss any shows due to that.:hug:

I have got to hear SG's story. I have seen some of the Toronto pics of Adam and he looked sooo hot that day. Tan jakect:drool: chewing gum:combust:

Carmelu2fan said:

:drool: :drool: It looks like Adam is looking at you.

I want to be that close too:hmm:

He laughed at Jem, me & Ruff

One night he even had his flies undone :lmao:

I was even closer outside the hotel in Chicago, he must of recognised us from the previous nights gig as he smiled and headed straight for me , holding out his hand to sign when he was told to get into the car. I was like 2 steps away from him :ohmy: (he didn't go to anyone else :shifty: )

Carmelu2fan said:

I am sorry you and your little one got sick. I hope you did not miss any shows due to that.:hug:

I have got to hear SG's story. I have seen some of the Toronto pics of Adam and he looked sooo hot that day. Tan jakect:drool: chewing gum:combust:

We just had colds - felt miserable for several days, but once the band came on every night, we were remarkably fine. :lol:

It was a crazy schedule for a few weeks, four shows in Toronto, then left Toronto Sunday, went home for a few hours to do a couple of loads of laundry, repack, and then at 11 that night, we left for Chicago. :crazy: :lol: We took that one day to relax in the room, so we wouldn't get worse for Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom