Pleban girls party..Is that a mic in your pocket or are you really happy to see us?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Yes, i know a naked Irishman!!!!!!!!!!

That's a pic i haven't seen before and that is a definite Bonogasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was also going to say i think i fried my brain on here the other nite as when i had not long left the comp, i started to get what was similar to my migraines!!!!!! :madspit: :mad: :(

It did disappear quicker than normal but that's probably 'cos i should be leaving comp for breaks more, so if i disappear for a while you all know why! :huh:

Oh...thanks for reminding me susan...Sorry about that Wild...I keep forgeting about your hubby (who always seems to be naked...for some strange reason...does he ever need clothes to begin with?)

In that case then nah, since them two are at it like rabbits!! :yes:

:giggle: (you know it's true Wild!)

Just met Edge and then later Bono...Edge signed my ticket and Bono sat in the car and put his shoes on while I told him about my work (profession, I guess) and wanting to get a picture. His bodyguard said "no time for pictures" but then Bono (who was totally taking his time) came out and said, "I want a picture with my anthropologist friend." He put his arm around my waist and everyone snapped pictures. I know one of the people, I hope I can track down the others! Then after it was taken he stayed there a minute.

I AM SO HAPPY.

I have to go get back in line but had to post to you girls :hug:

Can you believe it?????????????????????????????

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*supposed to be studying, but checks in here while eating dinner*

*Reads Ruff's message*

*literally squeals for a full 2 minutes*

OMG...I'm honest to God shaking, I can hardly type!!!!!

sorry i don't have more time. we'll talk a bunch later. VP you will totally have the chance. only about 200 people were waiting and edge took time to get every single person in line an autograph. Bono acted like he was in no rush at all.

it's great to be able to share this with you all so thank you for that! still can't believe it but I HAVE to go. bye for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom