Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mysterious_jen said:
omg ive just started reading YDW final chapter :faint: brb :drool:

:drool: it's good isn't it???

I started rereading christine, finished book one last night :combust: charming flirting Bono!

:shifty: Im' not here, you didn't see me... i'm not at school using the pcs here to catch up on the blue crack..... not at all....

cinnaminson said:
nah, I did karate so I can chop anyone who comes near me:yell:

so long as they come at me slowly and at the right angle :lmao:

:rockon: what type of karate did you do? what belt?? :D I'm gonna get a blue one in december!

Alisaura said:
*considers stalking Cin through facebook, then realises she doesn't know how to* :lol:
Need stalking help... Oh Jeeeeen... :wink:

So, when are we all gonna meet up, huh? :D

:wink: Stalking is easy, I can teach you how to stalk in minutes!

:whistle: not that I"m a talented stalker or anything...

Anyone Home? :wave:

:drool: we're gonna eat with old HS friends in Atlantis next week again.... All you can eat Wok restaurant... :drool:xinfinity!

:lol: great timing SG! I decide to chek up if anyone's alive, and you're here :love:

I'm reading Christine (again) so I might be slow :)

:giggle: I wouldn't do that.... I can already see the bullies!

:wink: this comes from a person who's been bullied for about 11 years....with the only stupid reason being a name.. so I know what I'm talking about

we'd call her Lily :wink:

I'm refering to the poetic/literary significance of the name (Ophelia from Hamlet and the Waterhouse paintings, and several songs, associated with mental illness, suicide/tragic death, and broken hearts-love-sickness)

Galeongirl said:
:giggle: I wouldn't do that.... I can already see the bullies!

:wink: this comes from a person who's been bullied for about 11 years....with the only stupid reason being a name.. so I know what I'm talking about

:scratch: I don't think I know your real name :reject:

but I've been very conscious of the social significance of a childs name :yes: I've been giving it a lot of thought

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: I don't think I know your real name :reject:

but I've been very conscious of the social significance of a childs name :yes: I've been giving it a lot of thought

:wink: my last name is dutch for rooster/cock....

:tongue: and my first name, ah, I'm such a mystery :evil:

Yeah - but not as bad. I finally got an appointment with the OB this Friday :up:

I figured you'd be familiar with Hamlet :giggle:

Lily is our #1 name - I'm just playing around with all the little details now - like Ophelia or Liliandra or just plain Lily and what for a middle name, etc...

Galeongirl said:

:wink: my last name is dutch for rooster/cock....

:tongue: and my first name, ah, I'm such a mystery :evil:

I know a few people with some unfortunate names, and yours is not all that bad :lol: :hug:

I knew a guy in High School whose name was 'Woody Whitehead' I am not joking about this! :no: I might have felt sorry for him if he weren't such an ass

I also know of a family with the last name of 'Hickey' :hmm: I know there are a few other bad ones around...

it's good that you're thinking this trough :yes: unlike some irresponsible people who give their kid loony names and then expect them to lead a normal life!

there's apparently a celeb who named his kid Pilot Inspektor :coocoo:

:wave: Hi Girls. I had a really good day; didn't expect it to turn out the way it did so I'm well happy...

Reception manager went to see Practice Manager and told her that she'd been out of line when she had a go at me last week. I'm impressed. She didn't have to do that. The PM told me that she'd been in and explained what she'd done. So, yeah. I'm happy w/that. Senior receptionist got me on my own and said she thought she was out of line as well as she'd witnessed it. So, I'm happy with the result. :up:

BTW, SG - you shouldn't get sickness for the next 8 months. It usually wears off after about 16 weeks.

Gg, I hope that you're enjoying getting to know Christine again. I caught up w/her yesterday too. Seems like we'll be hearing a lot from her soon. ;)

youvedonewhat said:
:
BTW, SG - you shouldn't get sickness for the next 8 months. It usually wears off after about 16 weeks.

not in my family :lol: :slant: :sigh: but thanks; maybe I'll be the lucky one

My sister was so hungry the day of her last sons birth that she asked the nurse to bring her two breakfast trays - she hadn't eaten in nine months! (that part was An exaggeration of course, but she really did eat two whole breakfasts right after giving birth! )

of course my mom says she was only like that with Sheila, that by the time she had Jeff and then me, the sickness she had with us was a breeze :shrug: *crossesfingers*

I'm really glad to hear things went so well for you today :happy:

:up: that's a good development there YDW!

:drool: I LOVED it... and omg Bono trying to get her to talk to him... :combust: that man's charm is LETHAL!

:yawn: I gotta sleep tho, I'm tired...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom