Pleban Girls Party - If we ran the Zoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kiltewan_mcgregor.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I'm afraid to disapoint you ... for all the detail in my daydreams and stories, my real dreams are very difficult to make sense of. I do know that the kiss was the very last thing that happened before I woke up :shrug:

That does blow! :lol: I remember a bit of mine. I was wandering around really confused trying to find my mom and my brother. Worried that something happened to them. Somehow I ended up on a beach. I was sitting on the sand crying and out of nowhere walks Edge. He sat down and put his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. We just sat like that while I cried. then I woke up. Totally crappy dream! Where is the making out for gosh sakes! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

That does blow! :lol: I remember a bit of mine. I was wandering around really confused trying to find my mom and my brother. Worried that something happened to them. Somehow I ended up on a beach. I was sitting on the sand crying and out of nowhere walks Edge. He sat down and put his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. We just sat like that while I cried. then I woke up. Totally crappy dream! Where is the making out for gosh sakes! :lol:

:lol: That's how frustrated I usually feel ... I never get any action :lmao:

:lol: No romance so you wnat curses. Evil women.

Okay. So that's SG as an expert in Egyption muffication of animal. Drea doens't care so long as she dies peacefully of old age in her sleep. Russ, you wnat to be a queen, Dearling and have Edge find your tomb?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: That's how frustrated I usually feel ... I never get any action :lmao:

I swear the only good sex dreams when I get any action are with Mr. Cat! :laugh: Thats just pathetic! I can get that anytime! I want some hot rockstar love! :kiss:

Ewan, what is not to love?! Gorgeous, sexy scottish voice, wears makeup, and can sing!! :drool: :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:

I swear the only good sex dreams when I get any action are with Mr. Cat! :laugh: Thats just pathetic! I can get that anytime! I want some hot rockstar love! :kiss:

Ewan, what is not to love?! Gorgeous, sexy scottish voice, wears makeup, and can sing!! :drool: :sexywink:

:yes: Oh yes he can :drool: OMG I have to listen to the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack now ... His voice is up there with you-know-whose :shh:

Sad_Girl said:
ewantattoo.jpg

this is all I have of his Tattoo, Russty

Nice pictures! :drool: But I wish he would show more of the tat. Its a version of a sacred heart, which is a very popular Christian symbol in tattooing. I'm hopefully having a bastardized version of one on my chest. No dagger thru it, but fire and wings of course. :giggle:

Cindy its good to be Queen! :sexywink: I would love too! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: Oh yes he can :drool: OMG I have to listen to the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack now ... His voice is up there with you-know-whose :shh:

I love the Moulin Rouge soundtrack. :heart: He was amazing as Christian. :faint: Must check to see if thats on my ipod. hehe

Sad_Girl said:

Billy Boyd can sing too.. I used to have video clip of him singing the Proclaimers "Oh Jean" at the tORN Oscar party in 2004. Not to mention him singing during ROTK (and FOTR for that matter, but you only get to hear him sing one line in that)...

Russty Cat said:

Nice pictures! :drool: But I wish he would show more of the tat. Its a version of a sacred heart, which is a very popular Christian symbol in tattooing. I'm hopefully having a bastardized version of one on my chest. No dagger thru it, but fire and wings of course. :giggle:

Cindy its good to be Queen! :sexywink: I would love too! :hyper:

:bow: Queen you shall be then. *smirks*

Drea said:

Billy Boyd can sing too.. I used to have video clip of him singing the Proclaimers "Oh Jean" at the tORN Oscar party in 2004. Not to mention him singing during ROTK (and FOTR for that matter, but you only get to hear him sing one line in that)...

he arranged that line of melody too, though :yes: I've listened to that over and over and over ... :)

Sad_Girl said:

he arranged that line of melody too, though :yes: I've listened to that over and over and over ... :)

The single line is at the Green Dragon (FOTR)

The "Mist and Shadow" bit he did arrange himself (and another reason I love the man? he took it from the walking song in the first book!), and it would've made me melt even if the scene it takes place in didn't make me cry (Faramir leading the charge into Osgiliath :sad: )

I love Billy and especially him singing. I love that he is on the ROTK soundtrack. He is really gifted and not to mention totally :drool:

Drea said:

The single line is at the Green Dragon (FOTR)

The "Mist and Shadow" bit he did arrange himself (and another reason I love the man? he took it from the walking song in the first book!), and it would've made me melt even if the scene it takes place in didn't make me cry (Faramir leading the charge into Osgiliath :sad: )

yep, he stole the show for me right then and there :sad: I loved the way many of the characters were portrayed, but Pippin/Billy became #1 in my eyes in that scene, and just got better and better after that

Sad_Girl said:

yep, he stole the show for me right then and there :sad: I loved the way many of the characters were portrayed, but Pippin/Billy became #1 in my eyes in that scene, and just got better and better after that

Mmmmm Pippin...

Sad_Girl said:

Pippin definetly stole the show. I just love him so much in ROTK. I get all teary eyed just thinking about when him and Merry where separeted and didn't know if they would see each other again. So sad, but so fabuluosly acted!

*side note: I can't type or spell worth crap tonight*

I haven't seen her yet, Cindy. :(

Russty Cat said:

Pippin definetly stole the show. I just love him so much in ROTK. I get all teary eyed just thinking about when him and Merry where separeted and didn't know if they would see each other again. So sad, but so fabuluosly acted!

I know! I wanted to hug them both so badly right then...

Damn. I was hopign ot see my near clone. It's okay though. At least I get to see my PLEBA GF. *licks Russty*

Check it out, I was a convinece store my last post. This is post 712.

And I can't talk about ROTK, cuase then my Boromir muse gets pissed about what an arse his father was and my Faramir muse insists he is not stupid enought to go killing men who are needed by trying to recapture osgilliath.

Russty Cat said:

:lmao: That should be a bumpersticker!

"Pass the Pippin!"

"Have you had your Pippin today?"

"Pippin does a body good!"

"Mmmmmmm Pippin"

:lmao:!!

And don't forget...

"A Pippin a day keeps the Uruk-hai away!" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom