Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blendersmoking.jpg

:wink:

chamgane.jpg

:dance:*~Congrats on 10,000 Wild and VP! ~* :dance:

You girls do me proud!
:hug: :heart: :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't mind that this is a neverending post...and you are welcome...even if I can get annoying and say some wrong things to ya (for that I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...just my naivatie acting up...lame excuse I know...but it's the truth)....But this post does remind me of a song...I'm not going to say it unless you want me too Wild (Cause I don't want to offend ya at the moment...still a little tired).

Go on

Yay Wild!!!! :) :hug: :hug: And very nicely put. :yes:

Mine will be a lot more brief for tonight...hope you all understand.

I never dreamed that I'd not only find the best band of guys in the world, and incredible role model who is so freakin' hot he smokes...and all of you....friends, sisters. Wow.

You guys are the best. Thanks. :bow: :bow:

Love you all...but especially my clone, who invited me in here...3 threads in, I think? You changed my life, and I adore you. :heart:

WildHoney said:

Jemma Thanks for being such a god clone. When you’re not around I feel as if part of me is missing. Can’t wait to hit Toronto & Chicago and hopefully Bono’s HD. Luv ya.

CONGRATS ON 10,000 POSTS MY CLONE

*wipes a tear* im so proud

:dance::dance:

you're the BEST clone EVER :heart::hug::flirt:

i can't wait to hit toronto and chicago, they won't know what'll hit them and neither will poor B :giggle:

and heres to the HD's :drunk:

Congrats Wild! :hug: :hyper: :dance: :rockon:

Well said! I've had so much fun with all of you! I'm so glad we've all become addicts and I sure don't want help anytime soon. Yep Blue crack is my drug of choice and I'm damn happy about it. :giggle:

Give NI an extra squeeze from the girls for being such a great guy. He is always an honorary Pleban in my eyes. :wink:

Bri as always the pics are fabulous! :sexywink:

WildHoney said:

I feel a little nervous already...but don't say I didn't warn ya.

"This is the Song that doesn't end...it goes on and on my friend...somepeople starting singing it not knowing what it was...but as they contiune singing it they know it cause...."

You get my drift...I think this is from an old TV Show with a Lamb for a puppet...I forgot.

VintagePunk said:

I never dreamed that I'd not only find the best band of guys in the world, and incredible role model who is so freakin' hot he smokes...and all of you....friends, sisters. Wow.

Love you all...but especially my clone, who invited me in here...3 threads in, I think? You changed my life, and I adore you. :heart:

:hug: You are very welcome VP...even if I sorta said some wrong things to you (Which I am sorry for...that was not my intention...my idiotness/naivatie acting up...Lame excuse I know...but it's the truth).

VintagePunk said:
Yay Wild!!!! ) :hug :hug And very nicely put. :yes

You guys are the best. Thanks. :bow :bow

Love you all...but especially my clone, who invited me in here...3 threads in, I think? You changed my life, and I adore you. :heart

*sniffle*
My clone's all grown up :heart:
She's hit 10,000! :happy:

Never could I have asked for a better clone. Love you too ;). And it's never the same without you. So no more vacations :shame:
:hug: :clonelove:

And My Big Sis! :hug::happy:
Wouldn't be the saem without you either. Well, that, and I love your BP :D
Congrats! Luv ya! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

VP :hug:

thats short but sweet and meaningful :heart:

Sorry Wild, at 6:12 I was not here for you, but I was thinking of you!!
I was driving home from work, looking into the seat next to me that was occupied not only by Bono, but Larry, Adam and Edge as well. They were sitting quietly, looking all handsome, on the cover of MOJO!!!

I got my MOJO Baby!:wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
I was driving home from work, looking into the seat next to me that was occupied not only by Bono, but Larry, Adam and Edge as well. They were sitting quietly, looking all handsome, on the cover of MOJO!!!

Yay! Now I don't have to share my copy with Mommy!! :happy:

I am inching closer and closer to 10K. In 3 months? :ohmy: :crack:

I blame all of you for my postwhoring. :tsk:

greeneyedgirl said:

Just refreshed my memory, got mt MOJO beside my bed:drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom