Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am SO not gonna survive it if I'd meet him in Dublin this summer..... Kaf would have to drag my dead body with her trough the town!

:drool: I'd combust in a puddle of drool at his feet, and destroy all laws of nature by doing that...

Hello lovelies! :hug:

So Bono just spoke? Very cool. I'm at work, so I wouldn't have been able to listen, but I look forward to hearing/seeing it at some point this weekend. :up:

Hey, guess what? My new boss just gave me a U2 poster! :ohmy: :hyper: He is so fucking cool! He knows that I'm a huge fan (a big factor in why I was promoted to this department :wink: ) and he thought I would like it! This day TOTALLY rocks! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Hello lovelies! :hug:

So Bono just spoke? Very cool. I'm at work, so I wouldn't have been able to listen, but I look forward to hearing/seeing it at some point this weekend. :up:

Hey, guess what? My new boss just gave me a U2 poster! :eek:hmyhyper: He is so fucking cool! He knows that I'm a huge fan (a big factor in why I was promoted to this department :wink ) and he thought I would like it! This day TOTALLY rocks! :lol
:lmao: your boss is COOL! what poster was it? :shifty:

Yes Shannon, me and kaf are trying to meet up in Dubby this summer with Januarystar :D And I"m looking forward to it very much... :drool: am afraid B will be in France tho... but we'll have a good time anway!

:drool: that voice... guh!

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: your boss is COOL! what poster was it? :shifty:

:lol: Unfortunately there's no picture of the guys on it. It's a specialty poster from 2001. The crazy thing is that the date on the poster is my birthday, and he didn't know that! :lol: I'll take a pic with my phone and see if I can upload it.

That's cool that you're trying to go to Dublin! I love it there! :love:

God how can one man be so incredibly hot and cute and sweet and passionate and serious and joking all at the same moment?

:combust: Bono overload.... guh :drool:

'scuse me while I...

:faint:

See you later, Shannon! :hug:

Okay, so here's the poster. It's not the greatest pic, since it was from my phone, but here you go!

newposter.jpg

Galeongirl said:
Hey FB :hug: did you see Bono?

I saw it'll be available on google video soon, I hope to be able to download that :D

unfortunatly not:sad:
oh,well I do go to google a lot and to youtube.com

BonosBaby12 said:
Grrr gotta go hopefully I will be back soon. Have a great day you guys :hug:

Btw Thora sounds like this poster was meant to make it's way to you! lol

bye BB,hope to see you back so we can chat more:sexywink: :hug:

Hey FB - Still here? I posted these for you the other night but you vanished on me so I don't know if you saw them or not

hayden_christensen_02.jpg

hayden_christensen_03.jpg

hayden_christensen_05.jpg

Hayden11.jpg

and this one is big so I'll post the thumbnail just click for the bigger pic

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: I know, but it says U2 on it! :lol:

It says: April 3, Reunion Arena, 777 Sports Street, Dallas TX.

ahh the magic word....

I warn you, I'm incredibly hyperactive atm..... :drool: it's Bono's fault... blame him.... let me punish him please.... :shifty:

SG :love: :hug: *pounces*

how are you? :flirt:

:hyper: *bounces around the house a few times* :hyper: Argh... how come seeing and hearing Bono on live webcast makes me so goddamn hyper??

:p Bono has that effect on many people GG :hug: :lol:

:hmm: actually it says here that the age difference between me and Hayden is only five years - that's not so bad. My Hubby is only five years older than me

I'm doing all right thanks :) just wishing I were rich or had a better international calling plan :p

5 years is nothing, SG. :yes:

I'm guilty of being with guys older and younger than me, although being with the younger guy was DEFINITELY a huge mistake. :lol: I much prefer the older men. :yes:

:shifty: 29 years isn't that much of an age difference right?

:whistle:

I don't like boys.. .:no: I prefer men.... sadly there exist no men around my age! God they're all so childish!

SG,I`m sorry,I`m at this point where every time I get on,something has to happen and I have to leave on short notice without telling you girls and it makes me sad:sad:

ThoraSEB said:
5 years is nothing, SG. :yes:

I'm guilty of being with guys older and younger than me, although being with the younger guy was DEFINITELY a huge mistake. :lol: I much prefer the older men. :yes:

When I was a senior in High School I dated a boy who was a freshman - which wasn't bad, really - but generally speaking most men I've had any sort of romantic connection with have been older :yes:

now that I'm older though there could be real advantages to the younger man :sexywink: :p

FB i thought you might like those :lol: I have an appreciating for all sorts of beautiful men. :wink:

Last night when Gav and I were talking about 'football' though I don't think he appreciated my comment on how pretty David Beckham is :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

When I was a senior in High School I dated a boy who was a freshman - which wasn't bad, really - but generally speaking most men I've had any sort of romantic connection with have been older :yes:

now that I'm older though there could be real advantages to the younger man :sexywink: :p

When I was 19, I was with a 15 yr old for a few months. :tsk: He was so cool because he was dating a woman in university. I don't know what on earth I was thinking!

I dated a 40 yr old when I was 25, and that was okay. The age difference wasn't really a big deal at first, but eventually it became an issue. It was quite stupid at the end, but whatever.

And I agree, a younger man could have it's advantages! :sexywink:

On that note, I gotta run to a meeting. Be back later! :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:shifty: 29 years isn't that much of an age difference right?

:whistle:

I don't like boys.. .:no: I prefer men.... sadly there exist no men around my age! God they're all so childish!

believe me - when you are thirty something and hit your sexual peak while all the men your age and older are leveling off in their interest, 19 and 20 something boys who are still at their peaks get your interest :sexywink: :lmao:

FB - it's no problem, sweetheart. It's not that formal of a place around here and we all get carried off without saying goodbye sometimes. It's hard when you are younger and have to yield to what your parents want when it comes to computer time and stuff. Don't sweat it - just appreciate what you can do all the more :wink: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom