Pleban Girls Party - Friday night blues club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

:love: She looks gorgeous. Did anyone see Robin Williams on Leno a few nights ago? :lmao: He was making fun of the fact they're having their child in Africa and was like "All these crazy African women will be bouncing around during the birth going hudpa deeda hupda dooda" :lol: And his dancing imitation was priceless.

He was on Ellen the other day too. Omg. The man is priceless. :lmao:
He was talking about TomKat too. :mac:

sami0201 said:

:lol: :sad:

My favorite jeans are ripping in the knee. :scream: My mom says now she won't have to pay for jeans with holes in them. :lmao: But I love these!! :sad:

:sad: I hate when that happens...I've outgrown all my pants that I loved :(

My mom refuses to buy me jeans with holes in them :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

He was on Ellen the other day too. Omg. The man is priceless. :lmao:
He was talking about TomKat too. :mac:

:lmao: I love me some Robin. I had to watch Live on Broadway one last time before I went and no matter how many times I see it, it still retains its funniness. :love:

sami0201 said:

My dad's office is there. :hmm: I'll have to talk to my parents. :lol: Are you staying at a hotel?

Yeah I am.....When my mom gets home I could ask her which one and PM you if you'd like:)

WildHoney said:

sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :combust::drool:

I'm going to try and get a Edun hoodie when i'm n Dublin ( if i think i can realistically fit into :yikes:

Edun hoodies. :drool: Mine is a bit too small (that brand runs SO small!) but it was only $45 on sale so I had to get it. :lol: :reject:

Sarah I'm enjoying watching your dancing with Bono gif a little too much. :lol: Wheee! And the person's hand/arm in the audience that continually rolls around in the air really amuses me. :laugh:

Sarah I just asked my mom and she's like "how do I know she's really a girl? What if she's a strange old man or something?" :lmao: I was like "I'm sure her parents wouldn't let her meet me alone either!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom