Pleban Girls Party - Everything's unwrapped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Thanks :hug: But even friends have their limits...many of these girls have been hearing the same old shit for a year and a half now. :lol:

You are welcome :hug: Believe me I know what you mean about the limits when it comes to friends,lol.

Hang in there hope everything goes ok for you

Ok I better get going and finish the laundry and packing. Still have plenty to do tomorrow before I leave and I have been slacking off,lol.

Will try to make it back tonight though! Have fun everyone :hug: And if you must misbehave than don't get caught :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

I'm seriously in a place right now where I'm saying "fuck this, he's going to hear what I really think about things, for a change." And, he's still around, so... :shrug:

Who can blame him??? I mean i've seen you in the flesh :drool:

NI even commented the other day how i'm more domineering now than befre i lost the weight, i think that is just down to having more confidence...

Bring on Bono :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, right, he had his vacation, didn't he?

Maybe he swam with a manatee, and it ate him, to get back at him for not taking you. :madspit: :lol:

:lol: he only had one day off - he was doing a sister program training thing with the county in Florida that has the same name as our county. Still, there were tornadoes and a plane that caught fire and had to turn around while he was there - so I'd like to know he made it home safe y'know :lol:

This is just him; it's what he does. I have a hard time everytime he does something nice for me, I seem to forget and then start the whole process of building up my defenses all over again :rolleyes:

It's just irritating at this point :lol: like a mosquito that you can't quite catch to swat :wink: :lmao:

WildHoney said:

You don't need to , i've seen you in action and read your diary :lol:

:lol: well I did learn from the best!

Hiya Dazz :hug: Im happy that you had a good holiday :)

Men can be such pains than other times they make you wonder why you were ever mad or upset with them to begin with lol

WildHoney said:

Who can blame him??? I mean i've seen you in the flesh :drool:

NI even commented the other day how i'm more domineering now than befre i lost the weight, i think that is just down to having more confidence...

Bring on Bono :wink:

I'm soooo glad to hear that it's like that for you now!! :happy:

In short, he was whining about his divorce, how hard it was on him, :blahblah: I told him he's had more than sufficient time to get over it, that it's not healthy to live in the past, and that he's GOT to let it go, and get on with his life. :|

Like I said to someone recently, the door might not be locked, but it's closing rapidly for me. If he wants to be in my life, he's got some decisions to make. And soon.

See you Shannon! :hug:

WildHoney said:
Hi Dazz :drool:

Glad to have you back :hug:

:flirt: Wild!

: D Glad :hyper: to be *reconnected*! : D

--------------------------------------------------

and VP.....

-Mostly my holiday Mini-vacation {at my sib's house-sitting} was VERY nice! :drool:
+LOUD Music on her very good Stereo.
+Lotsa cool SF-related & Holiday Movies on :drool: Cable TV!:hyper:
+Her LOVELY Decorations!
+Warm enough so there was NO :madspit: icy conditions!
R&H, Chi-Vert on her TV run through stereo! :drool:
+ Working on my :heart: jewelry!

VintagePunk said:

I'm soooo glad to hear that it's like that for you now!! :happy:

In short, he was whining about his divorce, how hard it was on him, :blahblah: I told him he's had more than sufficient time to get over it, that it's not healthy to live in the past, and that he's GOT to let it go, and get on with his life. :|

Like I said to someone recently, the door might not be locked, but it's closing rapidly for me. If he wants to be in my life, he's got some decisions to make. And soon.

Good for you :applaud:

Men love self pity don't they??? ... I mean i'm not aware of a lot of woman that do it?? :shrug:

:hyper:
SO NICE to see so many of you! :hug:S

DID everyone have NICE Holidays {i hope} ??!?

I'm going to go back & Forth from here to the previous thread to try and catch up some!
:uhoh: Hoping the Holidays slowed the posting down some so there WON'T be SO many to catch up with! :giggle"

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:flirt: Wild!

: D Glad :hyper: to be *reconnected*! : D

--------------------------------------------------

and VP.....

-Mostly my holiday Mini-vacation {at my sib's house-sitting} was VERY nice! :drool:
+LOUD Music on her very good Stereo.
+Lotsa cool SF-related & Holiday Movies on :drool: Cable TV!:hyper:
+Her LOVELY Decorations!
+Warm enough so there was NO :madspit: icy conditions!
R&H, Chi-Vert on her TV run through stereo! :drool:
+ Working on my :heart: jewelry!

That's great to hear, Dazzled!! Sounds so enjoyable and restful! :)

VintagePunk said:

Pitas? The bread? :lol:

I don't blame NI :flirt: Although :madwife: for taking you away from us!

No not the bread :lol:

Pain In The Arse

Alfie has just come up and made NI get up so he can go out :lol:

I :love: that dog so much..

On Christmas day NI opened his pressies and there was some chocolate, Alfie went and picked up the box and brought it over to me :love:

WildHoney said:

Good for you :applaud:

Men love self pity don't they??? ... I mean i'm not aware of a lot of woman that do it?? :shrug:

Sometimes they just need a good kick in the ass. :|

Ruff and I were talking, and we both said it at the same time, that being a man, I/she doesn't think that he has anyone close enough to him in his life to discuss things like this with....can't see him talking to family, his male friends, or even his female friends about this stuff...and that it's very possible I'm the first one who's ever given him this kind of reality check. :|

dazzledbylight said:
:hyper:
SO NICE to see so many of you!

DID everyone have NICE Holidays {i hope} ??!?

No. I've been sick. And I have to work this week. :(

I've had a cold for a week. It's finally going away (I think).

I did spend Xmas Day at my Aunt Joanne's. I had turkey and stuffing and pie and got a Border's gift card :drool:

WildHoney said:

No not the bread :lol:

Pain In The Arse

Alfie has just come up and made NI get up so he can go out :lol:

I :love: that dog so much..

On Christmas day NI opened his pressies and there was some chocolate, Alfie went and picked up the box and brought it over to me :love:

:lmao:

Alfie!!!! :cute: That's adorable! :heart:

jobob said:

No. I've been sick. And I have to work this week. :(

I've had a cold for a week. It's finally going away (I think).

I did spend Xmas Day at my Aunt Joanne's. I had turkey and stuffing and pie and got a Border's gift card :drool:

:( Sorry you still were/are contending w a cold. :madspit:
Order MORE chineese chicken Noddle souop to help send it packing!

I'm glad you had at least 1 nice day ! :hug:!
and Borders Book GF! :hyper: :wink:

Hey Jo! :hug: So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! :( There's a lot of it going around...my niece and her family had to miss Christmas dinner cause she came down the the stomach flu. :(

Back
Top Bottom