PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted in another thread that I'm starting to have ticket anxiety again, and I'm serious, I really am. I need Ruff here to talk me down. :scream: :lol:

:sigh: I need to stop reading scary shit...

I posted in another thread that I'm starting to have ticket anxiety again, and I'm serious, I really am. I need Ruff here to talk me down. :scream: :lol:

:sigh: I need to stop reading scary shit...

I had really great luck with a pre-sale for Coldplay so I'm feeling confident. As long as I can get my hands on a pre-sale code... but I know what you mean.

I had really great luck with a pre-sale for Coldplay so I'm feeling confident. As long as I can get my hands on a pre-sale code... but I know what you mean.

Last tour I was a n00b in the complex world of U2 tickets, and early on, I freaked out and paid exorbitant scalpers fees for a bunch of tickets. I learned fairly quickly that if you chill and relax, tickets are there to be had very reasonably - at face, or just a little over. But you can't freak out, you've got to stay calm and trust the process.

I'm not trusting the process at the moment. :scream: :sick:

Dazzled, BG :hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

BIG hugs for everyone.....

It'll be half a miracle at least IF i make it to one show this tour :(
]
which is why I'm concentrating SO much on seeing them outside of Letterman. No letterman phone call- well if they called i n the morning and I didn't t hear the phone and if the lazy roommate didn't pick up the phone-- but it seems almost NO ONE in the NYC and ? close by N J area got a phone call :mad:--- the GMA gig and trying to get tix.

But...now they're playing on rooftops, and I'm getting excited texts and phone calls so I can listen, and they sound AMAZING and I just want to be with my girls and I want everything to be the same as it was last time... :sigh:

I'm lame, I know. :reject:

Last tour I was a n00b in the complex world of U2 tickets, and early on, I freaked out and paid exorbitant scalpers fees for a bunch of tickets. I learned fairly quickly that if you chill and relax, tickets are there to be had very reasonably - at face, or just a little over. But you can't freak out, you've got to stay calm and trust the process.

I'm not trusting the process at the moment. :scream: :sick:

Dazzled, BG :hug:

I paid way too much for GA tix last time from ebay and stub hub (which I like only because they have a 24 hr hotline if you get to the gate and your tix are not valid). Did you go through fan trades or what?

But...now they're playing on rooftops, and I'm getting excited texts and phone calls so I can listen, and they sound AMAZING and I just want to be with my girls and I want everything to be the same as it was last time... :sigh:

Not lame at all :hug: I was alone in my fandom for the last tour so I'm just excited to hook up with others. Especially after my JT / Riverside Interference meet-up. :heart:

I paid way too much for GA tix last time from ebay and stub hub (which I like only because they have a 24 hr hotline if you get to the gate and your tix are not valid). Did you go through fan trades or what?

Um, I got one pair in the presale, a few more through that tour group that was the official one (can't remember their name, they're out of business now), one pair through a scalper, that one was insanely expensive, and a couple through trades/fans offering them at face.

you're NOT lame VP!:heart::hug:

i wish I could see them like 3 times like last tour! :sad:

and now of course contrasting -- YOUR mom is having difficulties, so THAT time alone would contrast with now.

Are you reading the Ticketmaster / LiveNation stuff?

No, I was reading the U2.com thread. That's bad enough. But I have been reading stuff about TM lately, too.

Not lame at all :hug: I was alone in my fandom for the last tour so I'm just excited to hook up with others. Especially after my JT / Riverside Interference meet-up. :heart:

You're going to have so much fun this tour!! It really is better when you can share it with fellow addicts.

Last tour, I started out planning on one show, maybe two max. Before I knew it, it ballooned to 8 shows (I had to get a pair to each, Sarah came with me to all of them). The peer pressure in this thread in tremendous, and I don't know if you've ever "met" Ruff on here or not, but she's awfully persuasive. :lol:

Thank god for fans who will sell to fans at face value. I wish I'd have known about fansites last tour. But then again I really really really was insistent on GA and I don't know how common it is for fans to get rid of their GA tix.

you're NO lame VP!:heart::hug:

i wish I could see them like 3 times like last tour! :sad:

and now of course contrasting -- YOUR mom is having difficulties, so THAT time alone would contrast with now.

Thanks Dazzled :hug:

And she needs me now, so I haven't been able to temp for a while. That equals a broke VP. :(

Although I do remember there was a lot of talk last tour about selling kidneys and shit. It's a good thing I didn't have to resort to that, so that it still remains a viable option for this tour. :wink:

No, I was reading the U2.com thread. That's bad enough. But I have been reading stuff about TM lately, too.

You're going to have so much fun this tour!! It really is better when you can share it with fellow addicts.

Last tour, I started out planning on one show, maybe two max. Before I knew it, it ballooned to 8 shows (I had to get a pair to each, Sarah came with me to all of them). The peer pressure in this thread in tremendous, and I don't know if you've ever "met" Ruff on here or not, but she's awfully persuasive. :lol:

In the GA line in SLC I made friends with a girl and her sister and we pretty much hung out together for 8 hours straight so that was nice. But yeah, it'll be great to do that with people I've been 'talking to' for 2 years now.

I only planned on one show and then NEEDED to go again. I would've gone a 3rd time (Hawaii) if I had the $$. This time I've saved for 13 months so far. The longer it is until tix go on sale, the more I can save!

Thank god for fans who will sell to fans at face value. I wish I'd have known about fansites last tour. But then again I really really really was insistent on GA and I don't know how common it is for fans to get rid of their GA tix.

Actually, I found a single GA for a friend on eBay at face, and a pair for myself. Those were for the Detroit show, which weren't in high demand, relatively speaking. And for Chicago, Ruff got me a pair at face from another fan, I'm not sure who it was. Probably someone she met at another show.

Thanks Dazzled :hug:

And she needs me now, so I haven't been able to temp for a while. That equals a broke VP. :(

Although I do remember there was a lot of talk last tour about selling kidneys and shit. It's a good thing I didn't have to resort to that, so that it still remains a viable option for this tour. :wink:

You can live a perfectly normal life with only one kidney, VP. Just make sure to get the surgery out of the way so you're recovered by the time the concert comes around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom