PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still loves you, even if you don't remember me on Facebook. :sad:

I still love you too dear! Though I haven't spoken to you in oh so many moons :sad:
Do you mean myspace though, because I don't think I have you on facebook?!
I have been neglecting the internet recently, work getting in the way :angry: :madwife:

It's the hardest thing ever to catch somebody around these parts as well, I'm so happy I've caught you here tonight!
How are you? :hug:

I'm moving in about two weeks and next week the boys will be in town!!! I'm debating trying to get into the GMA concert, but I have so much to do.

"You're moving and you need to stay home and get things done!"
"But U2 is in Manhattan!!!"
"Be a grownup"
"I don't WANT to be a grownup!" etc. etc. etc.

I'm moving in about two weeks and next week the boys will be in town!!! I'm debating trying to get into the GMA concert, but I have so much to do.

"You're moving and you need to stay home and get things done!"
"But U2 is in Manhattan!!!"
"Be a grownup"
"I don't WANT to be a grownup!" etc. etc. etc.

Being a grownup is *so* overrated. :wink:

bg, I've had a little luck but nothing definite.

Unfortunately, I live in Michigan -- the state with America's highest unemployment rate. Fortunately, I am willing and able to relocate.

Old PGP threads :heart:
The ladies are always here to get each other through problems, four years ago and now :grouphug:

Even if we are slightly abnormal :evil:

Also, since when has that group hug smilie been there :lol:

I'm fine, getting ready to move. It's so nice seeing old friends here!!!

The new album is soooooooooooooooo fantastic, I think it's my all-time favorite album, even over Achtung Baby and London Calling by The Clash.

Where you moving to?

<----------has not listened yet. I'm one of the virgins. :wink:

I'm fine, getting ready to move. It's so nice seeing old friends here!!!

The new album is soooooooooooooooo fantastic, I think it's my all-time favorite album, even over Achtung Baby and London Calling by The Clash.

Diane, where are you moving to?

I'm not sure whether I'm glad I haven't yet heard the whole new album (I've only heard Boots and Breathe) or disappointed I haven't heard it yet. :huh: Anyway, the reviews I've read are positive -- especially Rolling Stone's.

DG, I love rereading the thread from the day I met Adam Clayton. That was one of the greatest, most fun days of my life. I waited for the band 1-1/2 hours in a monsoon rainstorm--lost 3 umbrellas!!!--and I was determined to have a special U2 moment.

I did!!!

Then coming here and sharing it with everyone...and posting that night's setlist at the Setlist Party...made it even more special.

Basically one town east of where I am now. It's not too far. The bad thing is it's a smaller apartment (and 1/3 more rent!) and I have sooooo much stuff to get rid of! It will be nice once I get it all together.

That's me, too: A small apartment and too much stuff. :doh:

That's me, too: A small apartment and too much stuff. :doh:

I could live with the chaos except for two things:

1. I'm getting really tired of having all this stuff! and

2. The landlord lives in the main house and if he sees loads of books, magazines, boxes full of stuff, etc., etc., etc., I could very well be thrown out!!!

So, it's time to weed out a LOT!

Back
Top Bottom