PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jesus christ people are DUMB.

I just sold(Yea I thought!) my Nintendo DS to someone who contacted me trough my online advert. It's an oldie but it's in perfect state and I noted on the page that it's sold because I got a new one, the newer version.
It was for a kid ofcourse, bought with all his allowance money. (WAY too much money for a kid if you ask me, but hey, who am I to complain?)
I showed that the two screens were unscratched, that it worked an' all. They paidme and left.
I just got called by them. The kid can't do anyting with it, cause there's no game in it! :doh: No fucking shit! You expect me to sell a game console for 50 euros cheaper AND ADD GAMES TO THAT??? The games are 15-40 euros each so that's pretty damn DUMB to think. Would I give my games away if I had another console? No. They just 'assumed' there was a game with it, no check whatshowever, didnt' even ask me beforehand.

Now I had to trade the money back for it. Blegh, I was so glad to have finally sold it so I could buy the new U2 litograph. I had already deleted the ad, now I had to make a new one. :sigh: I hate people. I hate them so much.

He's such a handsome Silver Fox! :love:
And the least photoshopped of the lot, Bono's the worst, they always photoshop out the freckles.

I've heard NLOTH2 and GOYB, and that'll be all I've heard until next friday.

GG, glad things worked out with the Nintendo. And yeah, I hate the photoshopped-ness. Part of what I :heart: about the band is how well they've aged! :drool:

ACK! GG, I still have a week and a half to wait for NLOTH - and four of those days I'm on break with plenty of time on my hands... Must. Stay. Strong.

Ouch, a break makes it worse! Well I've tuesday off but I haven't had a day off in so long that I have plenty to do then!

Distraction is great.

How've you been Zu? :hug:

Hangin' in there. I'm at work today - my kids are being VERY productive - it's cute. They're painting and building and re-apolstering stuff. I'm covered in paint and glue. This is what i love about my job! :heart:

*wipes paint off keyboard*

How 'bout you? How's the instrument with 4 strings? How's B? How's life?

:giggle: What age exactly are you teaching?

:uhoh: Care to edit that reply... don't mention him and the Ba word in the same sentence.. it's the same as his name remember?

And march four is the new date. So I'll be still waiting after getting NLOTH! :lol:

:drool: I'm going to buy the blue NLOTH litograph I think.

I teach high school - but some days I wonder :giggle: I guess I should add that they're using power tools too :rockon:

previous post edited... sorry :reject:

So maybe you could quick learn one of the new songs and show off on March 4th!

:lol: I thought so, but being covered in paint and glue sounds more like primary school to me!
mmm power tools. What are they making? A set?

Thanks :D I'm a bit careful about it these days, only spelling out the four string instrument completely when there's no impropriate mentioning of him anywhere in sight. :shifty:

:grumpy: he hasn't updated his page in ages, I want baby updates!

I already know Boots. :wink: :yawn: That cost me like... 5 minutes!

:drool: I wanna learn NLOTH2 BADLY. I'll ask him about that one next lesson, if I finally finish the other one I'm supposed to learn. :uhoh: It just has this annoying slidey part that burns my fingers so I hate practicing that, but if I don't practice I don't get calluses.

I hear ya'! I only play guitar every once in a rare rare while and I always complain that it hurts my pinkies! My husband looks like this : :tsk: or :doh:

Have you seen the baby at all?

Oh, and yeah. We're making the set. It's cool. It's for this murder mystery so we're doing the entire set and all the costumes in black and white. It's gonna look amazing when it's done. Now if they could only learn their lines :doh:

:lol: Well, taht's solved by playing more often, or your hubby shouldn't replace his strings too often. When I bought my Stratocaster it was brand new, the store unpacked it from its box that same morning so the strings were never played! The first few weeks I could only play for 15 minutes tops, otherwise I would literally slice my fingers open!

Nope, haven't seen it. :( He took it with him to school once in early september or so but he forgot to tell me that. Last time I saw him I forgot to ask about it. I should do it this time, cause the kid looks really adorable!

Ohhh murder mystery. :drool: nice! But don't make everything black and white! For murder things it looks REALLY awesome if everything's black and white, except for the blood.

Ah, if they don't learn their lines, threaten them to do a U2 musical next. :yes: That should get their arses in gear!

Oh yeah. Each 'bad guy' in the show has an item of red on them, a hat or a scarf. It's cool!

Anyway, we're finishing up and now I"m off to my son's soccer (football to you) game. Have a great weekend!

Ah that's great. Red becomes beautiful when combined with black and white!

Same to you, I'm watching the Echo awards on the German tv channel we got :D Lucky!

I told my sister that a while ago Sarah asked me if there was anything she could do for me, and that I told her to unplug the phone and "throw the fucker out the door." :lol: My sister replied "we have your cell number." Smart ass. lol

Just family calls I had to take. My brother's pretty much been an absent asshat through all this, and it's upsetting my mom. Some of the calls dealt with that. Hopefully they all have it out of their systems, and the rest of the night will be calm. :)

:(

:hug: VP:hug:

:up:

sneaks to get another JD in a min

Somethings been bothering me for the past 2 weeks. I have always gotten sine my teenage years pains in my legs, knees and down my shins. I was told it was growing pains. For the past 2 weeks I been getting pains in so many places. My hands, particulary my right hand/arm, back ( upper and Lower ), legs, ankles. Sometimes its shooting pain, sometimes numb/tingly. Its not hideously paindful but is often uncomfortable. trapped nerve? RSI? I guess i should try get a doctors appointment. :|

Jem, it could also be dehydration or a calcium deficiency. I still get them in my legs sometimes and the only thing that helps is going to bed. Good luck.

:( jem :hug:S

def get an appointment if this continues.

can you eat more cheese/ drink milk or some calcium fortified drink?

I alway thought growing pains was...........not exactly "in yout head".... I nevr asked my mom what it meant.

sometime in the last year I saw a homoepathic rmedy for growing pains as i was looking up a list of rtmemdies. THEN I was read ing some articles on babies /toddlers(it was part of the sunday newspapr), and they said how the bones could grow an inch .... overnight!:ohmy::ohmy::huh:
THEN I understood!

Good luck, jemma.

Regarding brothers/men. I think some men don't have the same capacity/emotional ability to deal/help with the harder things in life.

Sorry you're brother is not helpling much VP and that it is upsetting your mum. :hug:

Wild also sorry about your Uncle. :hug:

Agrees with all the above.:yes:

i'm doing a quick stint at the net cafe (litte $) but if I waited till
Mon -- i thot I'd have too much to catch up on, esp as the "buzz" begins! :hyper::drool::lol::lol::heart:

Back
Top Bottom