PLEBAn Girls Party: Celebrating 4 MAGNIFICENT years together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I totally suck at staying on top of PMs/emails/shizznit too. Just ask VPee ...of course she sucks at it too :wink:

And I got it, but my cell is still as old as the hills - so it can only hold like 10 messages at a time ( :reject: ) and I dont have a text plan - so I tend to use it only sometimes...
And I am too on MSN! :tongue:

I'm alright. Busy. Working on my thesis - I'm in my fifth year. No vet skool yet.
You're at school though right? What are you taking?

How come I never see you on? I fail. :reject:

Just taking classes I need for nursing. I'm not in a program yet, but I hope to be within 2-3 years. :up: I am doing great in all of my classes, except bio. :madspit:

How come I never see you on? I fail. :reject:

Just taking classes I need for nursing. I'm not in a program yet, but I hope to be within 2-3 years. :up: I am doing great in all of my classes, except bio. :madspit:

You do phail. :tsk:

:kiss:

And you're goin for nursing? That's cool. You'll kick nursing ass once you get there.
Congrats on doing well so far too! :hi5:
And you can always PM me about bio stuff if you want. :)
I've been doin it for 5 years, I should know something like...why plants are green or something.

Mercy is making it harder than usual to multi-task - she starts crying every time I take her picture off the monitor screen so I can do anything :huh:

:hug: my girls :heart:

I'm glad to see you!

DG - I got a couple of texts from you but always find them after the fact because I left my phone in my coat, or the car, etc.... I tend to leave things behind a lot these days, just focusing on carrying the baby around from place to place :lol:

You do phail. :tsk:

:kiss:

And you're goin for nursing? That's cool. You'll kick nursing ass once you get there.
Congrats on doing well so far too! :hi5:
And you can always PM me about bio stuff if you want. :)
I've been doin it for 5 years, I should know something like...why plants are green or something.

My biology professor fails at life, so I will take you up on that. :kiss:

SG, putting your kid before me? For shame. :angry:

My biology professor fails at life, so I will take you up on that. :kiss:

SG, putting your kid before me? For shame. :angry:

I know, I know ::reject: I'm a bad pleban :sad:

Does everyone here know about U2 on David Letterman next week? :hyper: I'm sure I'm the last to know, but just in case I'm not the only one who's been under a rock....

I know, I know ::reject: I'm a bad pleban :sad:

Does everyone here know about U2 on David Letterman next week? :hyper: I'm sure I'm the last to know, but just in case I'm not the only one who's been under a rock....

I knew about that. :yes:

But I don't know the track names to NLOTH(except for Boots and Magnificent), and I just found out Bono wears eyeliner, if that makes you feel better. :hug: :lol:

SG, yes I have heard about letterman, one of the few things I've actually.....I was going to say "been on top of"...but it's prob best I use alternative phrasing here, eh? :wink:

I knew about that. :yes:

But I don't know the track names to NLOTH(except for Boots and Magnificent), and I just found out Bono wears eyeliner, if that makes you feel better. :hug: :lol

:lol:
I didn't know about the single being released until I checked my email the morning of and saw that I had it!

(thank you wild!! :love: )

OK ladies, I have to run to bio class. :sad:

Talk to you later! :hug: :heart:

Awww...phooey.
[Actually, I really need to go hop in the shower, myself. LOOFA'S AWAY!

Yeehaw!

SG :hug::heart:
come by more often!!! We miss you!
Send me a PM, catch me up on news!
and more cute baby pics! :cute:

TTFN :heart:

Alright It appears I am here alone so I will be off to run errands etc..., but I would like to leave you all with my personal thoughts on the subject of marriage:

*ahem* :nerd:

Marriage - Why buy the whole pig when all you want is some sausage? :sexywink:

Alright It appears I am here alone so I will be off to run errands etc..., but I would like to leave you all with my personal thoughts on the subject of marriage:

*ahem* :nerd:

Marriage - Why buy the whole pig when all you want is some sausage? :sexywink:

Indeed :sexywink:

I got a 53 on my bio exam. :yikes:

Of course the 'buzz' comes and goes in waves. Saturday nights were hoppin' when I first started freqenting the PGP (I think the Aussies were up) but now it's rare to find someone around here on a Saturday night.

well i mean more in the long term for the year as the tour starts up etc. :D :drool:

In general they'll be more buzz compared to the past 3 years. imho :D

I haven't been here in a week or so, sorry I've been neglectful PGP girls! :grouphug:
I've been in stages of rapture and enchantment and bliss with NLOTH :love: :love: :love:

:hyper: hi ya , Molly! nice to see you & glad you are floating along w NLOTH.

Haha, you should have seen it in the early days, it used to be going probably 20 hours a day! Many, many an evening, we'd start out talking to Wild and Jem, and then they'd go to bed and we'd continue, and then we'd still be up and Wild would log on when she got up and was getting ready for work to say good morning/good night to us. :heart: :memories: I can't even count the number of hours of sleep I lost because of this thread. :lol: And that was every night...week nights, weekends, didn't matter.

:lmao::lmao:

i remember..... :love: Sometimes when the old Times Square net cafe was open I'd join in for a late night.... at the start I think it might have still been open till 3am or so after it stopped being 24 hrs (sometime ' 05? i could actually check.. ), but dwindled till midnight.
SO i could occasionally be around for "the Mayhem!" in long-form!! :lol:

Luckily I found the places further down where i could be there till 4 or 5 AM which was rare, but did happen!
I will take advantage of that when i can/want to.

Back
Top Bottom