PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going CRAZY. :angry: The people who live below me have been drilling for a good hour and it making me hypertensive. :lol:

It also sounds like they're drilling into the ceiling which leads me to believe they're installing a sex swing. :lol: Or an entire amusement park judging from the amount of time they've put in so far.

Apartment living = :madwife:

Ohhh Simon was here? :ohmy: :flirt:

Just so you guys know, and to make Wild happy, I gave cute karateboy a ride last night.

:shifty:

To his house, in the car. Perverts. :tsk:

Otherwise he'd have to go by bus since our teacher left early. So I offered to bring him. :cute: He was nice and chatty.

Koigu :drool: Haven't used it myself but it's great stuff :yes:

I'm knitting a pair of socks with koigu right now!! It's canadian, not japanese, although the name is deceiving. It's SUCH nice yarn, I love it!

Zooey, good luck with your move!!! :hug:

DG, can't wait to hear all about tonight from your first person POV!! :hyper:

I'm following Drea already, is anyone else here on Twitter? I have the same username there!

Ali!!! It has been too too long! : hug:

Be safe in Mexico! I know the US put out a travel alert because of all the things going on there. :(
Yeah, our travel site says "use extreme caution" or something, but most of the voilence doesn't seem to be in Mexico City proper, which is where I'll be. I will be following my friend's family everywhere and I will be careful!

Ali, I'm sure Mexico will be fine. Have a great time at the wedding - take lots of pictures. Just think, this may be as close as we two ever get : lol: (I'm about 75 miles north of the border)
I'm sure it'll be fine too, but I can't help being paranoid. :wink:

And don't say that! One of these days I'll travel to the USA again... I'd love to meet you if I get the chance. :hug:

: hug: to you too Ali

Hope you have a great time in Mexico : up: : hug:
Ta :) :hug:

WOOHOO I FOUND A REPLACEMENT!! : dance:
YAAAAY!!! :yippie:

It also sounds like they're drilling into the ceiling which leads me to believe they're installing a sex swing. : lol: Or an entire amusement park judging from the amount of time they've put in so far.

Apartment living = : madwife:
:ohmy: ... :lol:
I hope it quietens down soon!

Ohhh Simon was here? : ohmy: : flirt:

Just so you guys know, and to make Wild happy, I gave cute karateboy a ride last night.

To his house, in the car. Perverts. : tsk:

Otherwise he'd have to go by bus since our teacher left early. So I offered to bring him. : cute: He was nice and chatty.
There was a boy here and it wasn't Carlos!! :shocked:

Ooh, nice going with karateboy... :giggle:

I'm following Drea already, is anyone else here on Twitter? I have the same username there!

I keep meaning to check that out... one day! :reject:

I can't wait to hear DG's report! :hyper:

YAY!!!!

The place where I did my last temp placement just emailed my contact at the agency...

THEY WANT ME BACK FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS STARTING APRIL 6TH!! :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

I am going CRAZY. :angry: The people who live below me have been drilling for a good hour and it making me hypertensive. :lol:

It also sounds like they're drilling into the ceiling which leads me to believe they're installing a sex swing. :lol: Or an entire amusement park judging from the amount of time they've put in so far.

Apartment living = :madwife:

I know how you feel...I think my next door neighbor moved out and now I think there are people renovating the apartment.

But don't let it distract you from what your doing when you are home :hug:

YAY!!!!

The place where I did my last temp placement just emailed my contact at the agency...

THEY WANT ME BACK FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS STARTING APRIL 6TH!! :yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

Congrats!!!! :up: Especially in the financial bullshit we're in these days that's great news! :yippie:

Congratulations and I'm all :hyper: for you to DG (for seeing the show) and Drea (for getting her temp contract extended).

:hug: and :wave: to dazz and whoever else may be reading.

I am going CRAZY. :angry: The people who live below me have been drilling for a good hour and it making me hypertensive. :lol
Apartment living = :madwife

"an entire amusement park" :giggle:
:madwife: hurry up and finish already!
:hug: FYK

I'm knitting a pair of socks with koigu right now!! It's canadian, not japanese, although the name is deceiving. It's SUCH nice yarn, I love it!
....... is anyone else here on Twitter? I have the same username there!

oh! i just looked at the label! well I look forward to buying more other the eyar or so. : D

twitter??? I barely have time to keep up here at times! :madspit:

Yeah, our travel site says "use extreme caution" or something, but most of the voilence doesn't seem to be in Mexico City proper, which is where I'll be. I will be following my friend's family everywhere and I will be careful!
I'm sure it'll be fine too, but I can't help being paranoid. :wink:

that's understandable, ali. Just be a little more cautious, stick w your friend's family, and try to keep your worry to a minimal amount so you CAN enjoy your visit!:hug:
I'm sure you gonna have a real nice time!

It was just amazing. Wonderful. I feel incredibly lucky.

have to go read your report, dg! They sounded wonderful!!!

YAY!!!!

THEY WANT ME BACK FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS STARTING APRIL 6TH!!
yippie: yippie: yippie:

:applaud: EXCELLENT News, {hug} Drea!!! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom