PLEBAn Girls Party: Cedars of P(Lebanon)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping in for a quick sec during a glorious study break...not sure if anyone is around. :hmm:

DG that is incredible!! :hyper::drool: I'm sure it doesn't need to be said to have a good time and report back here with every damn detail but I'll say it anyway. :lol:

Would you expect any less? :wink:

Have fun studying! :lol: :hug:

BTW, still in shock.

:wave:

back for about an hour........

damn too much excitement & anxiety to stay away! YET

this might be my last real splurge this month -unless the Money Spirits drop a $20 my way on the sidewalk or some horizontal surface above the sidewalk :pray: :lol: -- cause i'm using up my modest extra $ too fast (at least it's more for fun than just countering frustration at home), and have some set aside for something else.

so I'll be around for about 1 hr/10mins about 10PM...gonna turn on the U2 radio special while I'm here! :hyper::drool:

i'll be in the letterman vids/album/tour threads mostly -i'll check back :D

:wave:

back for about an hour........

damn too much excitement & anxiety to stay away! YET

this might be my last real splurge this month -unless the Money Spirits drop a $20 my way on the sidewalk or some horizontal surface above the sidewalk :pray: :lol: -- cause i'm using up my modest extra $ too fast (at least it's more for fun than just countering frustration at home), and have some set aside for something else.

so I'll be around for about 1 hr/10mins about 10PM...gonna turn on the U2 radio special while I'm here! :hyper::drool:

i'll be in the letterman vids/album/tour threads mostly -i'll check back :D

Dazzled, sorry about money and your frustration at home. :hug: *wills a $20 to drop in front of Dazzled*

DG, Fly and SG...it's just like old times in here! :hyper:

Zuropa :wave: Getting ready for the move? It's this weekend, right? Isn't that unusually fast? :yikes:

Yeah, it's a looooooong story, but yeah. We're moving this weekend. I'm surrounded by boxes and have told Mr.Z that the computer will be the LAST thing that goes and the FIRST thing that gets plugged in (if we can get the cable company out there).

DG, if you're still in here, I was reading a story about someone who was at the 'private' concert / interview thingy in LA and he said that during the commercial breaks the audience got to talk directly to the band :hyper:

:wave: Daz. There's soooooo much going on here. I feel like if I'm off the 'puter for 3 hours i miss so much! :lol:

Mr.Z is getting jealous of my larrylove. "I'm the drummer in your life" he said as I was talking about trying to get Larry's autograph.

SORRY: My interwebz died.

:lol: I can appreciate their usefulness and the smorgasboard of things that go screwey if they aren't working properly. But they are way too detailed and intricate for my brain. :wink:

The heart though... :drool:

ah, i see........

:hmm:

how 'bout asking Edge to lend you a few of his Genius Molicules. I beleive HAT might do the trick !:D

ah, The Heart! :heart::love:

I only have a few minutes until my math class but(as some of you found out via text) thanks to the kindness of fellow interferencer Spaceboy, I AM GOING TO THE SECRET SHOW TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: :combust: :faint:

I cannot believe this. I really really can't. I have been walking around with a goofy smile on my face for the past 15 minutes. :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truthfully I'm happy for you :hug: :hug:

I was kinda hoping that one of us goes to one of the secret shows this week :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom