Pleban Girls Party - Braving the storms of life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

of course you get priority, my dear :heart: MJ, you want a ride now too? okay, it's just gonna get squishy in there :yikes: :lol:

Awwww thanks I know :hug: Oooooh I wouldn't mind being squished in with Britt and MJ :flirt: All we need to do is add Mia to the list :sexywink:

Wow Kaf hope you find a strong cute guy to carry this heavy suitcase for you! :ohmy: :lol:

Britt - i'd never forget you, my sweet :flirt:

MJ - Hey, if it works for you, it works for me :wink: you'll have to make extra room on the way back for an irish boy or two :shifty:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww thanks I know :hug: Oooooh I wouldn't mind being squished in with Britt and MJ :flirt: All we need to do is add Mia to the list :sexywink:

Wow Kaf hope you find a strong cute guy to carry this heavy suitcase for you! :ohmy: :lol:

And I don't mind being squished in with you either... :flirt: :sexywink:

kafrun said:

MJ - Hey, if it works for you, it works for me :wink: you'll have to make extra room on the way back for an irish boy or two :shifty:

Oh I'll make extra room, don't you worry about that! :combust:

kafrun said:

I didn't think you would:sexywink: And I agree with Shannon, we need to add Mia:drool:

U2isthebest said:
I should head out for now too.:sad: I will most likely be back later...if I don't have other plans :angel: Bye my loves! I'll talk to you soon!:hug:

Awwwww everyone is leaving :sad: Time for me to go also though need to get a few things done. I will bbl for sure :sexywink:

Bye Britt have a good night :hug:

jobob said:
What a dumb question for the local news to ask: Would I wear University of Michigan colors to Columbus for the Michigan-Ohio State football game this Saturday? Gee, would I *want* to be severely abused by a bunch of our state's archrivals? :rolleyes:

:lol:! I would, on general principle :wink: GO U OF M!! :D

VintagePunk said:

Better than being late. :shifty: :wink:

Hope things have calmed down at work. :hug:

*snerk* Considering a certain biological act has to take place before one needs to even worry about being 'late'... I think I'm safe :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom