Pleban Girls Party: Bono is Rocking and Ruff's OUT OF CONTROL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: Ya know, I've been reading a lot of reviews this morning. Most of them say the show wasn't that good. You think it's because they're still working out the kinks?

SoBe said:
:huh: Ya know, I've been reading a lot of reviews this morning. Most of them say the show wasn't that good. You think it's because they're still working out the kinks?
They r jus jellus :D (couldn't resist)

Can you post links please??

Damn, life intervenes, gotta go (running late already)...*VERY reluctantly drags self away* *sigh*

Last edited:
Yea it's only their first night and people are moaning and groaning over the whole thing.

I wish people would just be thankful that they are at least touring and performing for us!

ruffian said:
hi again. the show tonight was amazing. no, i didn't dance on stage (he didn't bring anyone up) and i didn't meet the band--but it was just a fabulous experience from beginning to end. They looked and sounded great, and hearing the old songs was incredibly satisfying. Chizip, U2fanatic4ever, and I were about 2-3 rows from the tip of the oval. During Sometimes Bono cried, which was so touching that I was *really* crying. He was 4 feet away from us when he hit the high note. He took off his glasses and wiped his tears :sad: Larry played drums directly in front of us, then Bono played drums in the same place...

Ok, I know you want the Pleba part of the details. VP, you'll LOVE this. They did An Cat Dubh :)drool:) which I freak out over anyway, and B-man pretended he was stroking a kitty...then he HISSED at the audience and pretended to swipe at them with his paw...and then....

HE CRAWLED ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES! Yes ladies, he was on all fours, and then rolled over on his back. I think this would have been a prime time for me to be invited on board.

Ok, I'm really exhausted and it has been a long day, but we can chat later. B-man's pants looked very nice from the rear view. I thought Larry was too skinny, but that is just my opinion.

Hope you all have been well-behaved. Ha.

:hyper: :hug: :heart:
:bono: :heart:
U2 :heart:
Ruff :hug:

:happy:

U2Girl1978 said:
Yea it's only their first night and people are moaning and groaning over the whole thing.

I wish people would just be thankful that they are at least touring and performing for us!

And we get to look forward to a year of them performing for us! :D

Okay.

I've made a decision.

I'm not going to school today, since class is only going to be about 45 minutes of review and other BS, and it takes me 2+ hours just to get there and back. I'm going to spend the next hour doing housework, and then I'm going to study for my exam on Thurs, and catch up on other stats work I've been neglecting. :yes: :up:

I will NOT spend the day looking up new pics, drooling over Bono, and chatting. :no: :down:

:D :wink:

I'm alright. Trying to prepare for a biology lab test.
I too have come to a decision...there's some other biology I'd much rather be studying :wink:

Good choice VP :hug:
And of course you won't...you have strength to resist...really...:wink:
nd I promise not to tempt you :angel:

:mac:

OK. And can someone explain how I got 19/20 on a math quiz I barely studied for (thx to this place actually lol)...and yet..the previous quiz which was on equally difficult material..that I studied hard for...I got 13 ( :yikes: )????

:laugh:

I can see the reports now.

"END OF WORLD?"
Today spontaneous floods were reported around the world, along with strange occurances of spontaneous combustion. Causes are not yet known, but investigations are underway. There does seem to be a connection to a caertain website...more as we come.

:giggle:

Just read this mornings paper.
Apparently Kings of Leon are crap :shrug:

I was looking at the pics from the concert! The stage looks great!
I can't wait till it's April!!! AHHHH :hyper:

*shaking* Needs Bono fix!!!
BonoOMG.jpg

Ahhhhh, better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom