Pleban Girls Party - Better than live earth !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love2bmama said:
Wild, you're not fine, you're fiiiiiiiiiine :drool:

Hi GG!

I'm watching my Vertigo DVD on a new HUGE TV and listening to it on a new stereo surround system. :love: :faint:

:drool: that sounds GOOD!

GLUEY :love:

:shifty: where's the guinness?

WildHoney said:

Well thank you , you sexy little minx :flirt::drool:

One day i too will watch U2 on a big HDTV with surround sound :drool:

I think I've died and gone to heaven, it's that good. My honey is a genius with electronics, and we scored the components at a thrift shop, so all together the whole system probably cost us less than $50 total. :love:

Hi gluey! :wave:

No more Guinness....our beer fridge is unbelieveably empty!! :giggle:....I can't believe I drunk 12 bottles since Tuesday last week!! :shocked: I think I've even scared myself!!!

Side note....Toilet is VERY clean now....:giggle:

gluey said:
HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:D

guinness1.jpg

:evil:

Hi Gluey

:wink:

gluey said:
No more Guinness....our beer fridge is unbelieveably empty!! :giggle:....I can't believe I drunk 12 bottles since Tuesday last week!! :shocked: I think I've even scared myself!!!

hang on, you have a beer fridge? :up:

I think at that rate Guinness can be a wee tad fattening, slow down girl! :giggle:

gluey said:

Believe me i have experienced the effect of getting :drunk: on guinness, and it's not a pretty site :no: :yuck:

NI chose to give me the experience on our honeymoon, needless to say i wasn't impressed and left it to his mother to deal with :lol:

love2bmama said:

hang on, you have a beer fridge? :up:

I think at that rate Guinness can be a wee tad fattening, slow down girl! :giggle:

:yes: I will slow down.....we just had a busy weekend with lots of friends over.....:uhoh:.....AND I forgot the golden rule in my Widgeted state never to mix drinks!!!! :ohmy:

It's my birthday on the 16th, and seeing that it is a Monday, we're having my birthday drinks on this Friday (the 13th :shh: ).....ouch......

WildHoney said:

Believe me i have experienced the effect of getting :drunk: on guinness, and it's not a pretty site :no: :yuck:

NI chose to give me the experience on our honeymoon, needless to say i wasn't impressed and left it to his mother to deal with :lol:

Ugh the Guinness 'Effect'....yesterday.....:no:.......:barf:........:(

WildHoney said:

I think you may be interested in where i got the photo :lol:

http://www.muldoons.co.nz/GuinnessClub.htm

:lmao: OMG that's funny....there are a lot of Irish here in NZ......maybe that explains it.......oh and my Grandmothers family were Irish too....:shifty:.......

I really didn't think I'd be that ill (it must have been mixing the drinks :yes: ) the other night.....because I wasn't nearly so bad after getting on my Hot Toddy Wagon the other week......:hmm:

love2bmama said:
someone tell me it's ok to skip Bono's speech before One, for some reason I feel guilty skipping it even though I've heard it half a million times :reject:

:shh: I skip it 95% of the time....I just wanna hear the music and watch him move :yes:

love2bmama said:
someone tell me it's ok to skip Bono's speech before One, for some reason I feel guilty skipping it even though I've heard it half a million times :reject:

How could you! :madwife:

j/k :p

love2bmama said:

:wink: I usually skip the whole song, not just the speech

Back
Top Bottom