Pleban Girls party - BABY SHOWER (don't forget the loofah!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I know. It's SO not like me. :whistle: :lol:

It had gotten so long and I was so tired of it. I went in and she was saying "you want this much off?" And I kept telling her "no, more." Then i got home and thought "holy fuck, this is short" :yikes: :lmao:

:shifty: I've never done that to my hair :lol:

:hug: I bet it looks great; and feels a lot better, too, doesn't it?

Jem here's a tattoo for you:
beautiful-tattoo01.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I've grown to hate Facebook, and the way it takes away from my computer time. :mad:

Cause it's not like I've ever been addicted to a website, or anything. :shifty:

Oh! I didn't tell you all yet, I got my hair cut really short a week ago....it's just a little past chin-length now. [/random]

Damn facebook. :madwife: I was a little :crazy: with myspace and bebo at first when I joined them, have only been long term faithfull to the blue crack though. :drool:

Ooooh pics of new hair please. :drool:

Last edited:
SG, it's a mess right now, but I'll try to get a pic that doesn't make me cringe (not an easy task) in the next few days. :)

Shit, I was going to say something else, but I forget. And I've only had one drink. :|

Oh yeah, I remember! Wild, did you ever e-mail Ruff at that address I gave you? I miss her. :sad:

WildHoney said:

When did u get that done SG :drool:

:lol: I'm not quite that big of a Pirates fan - and it would be one of Orlando/Will if I did get one :drool:

but I've been researching tattoo designs for awhile now, cuz Gav and I are talking about getting matching tattoos - the one with the tribal wind and moon I posted awhile ago is one option :wink:

anyway, you wouldn't believe some of the tattoos I've found on the net! :eek: :eeklaugh:

VintagePunk said:
SG, it's a mess right now, but I'll try to get a pic that doesn't make me cringe (not an easy task) in the next few days. :)

My hair's always a mess :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Shit, I was going to say something else, but I forget. And I've only had one drink. :|

:lmao: VP :drunk:

VintagePunk said:

Oh yeah, I remember! Wild, did you ever e-mail Ruff at that address I gave you? I miss her. :sad:

Not yet, I miss her too :sad: , i'll email her tomorrow:)

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: I've never done that to my hair :lol:

:hug: I bet it looks great; and feels a lot better, too, doesn't it?

Jem here's a tattoo for you:
beautiful-tattoo01.jpg

I think you're like me. I get there and figure "it's only hair, it'll grow out." :shrug: :lol: I've had it a bit shorter than this before, but not for a LONG time. I don't know about looking great, I think once it grows out another inch it'll be perfect, but it does feel good. I was wearing it up all the time because it was bugging me, and when that happens, you know you're well past due for a cut. :yikes:

Btw, Sarah saw the tattoo and said "I want to know who created that thing of beauty" :drool: :lol:

Dazz!!! :hug: How are you?

How's everyone ?!

VP~~ how's your Mom & Sarah { i read quickly she did something or had something cool ackwoldged several weeks back---I'm still NOT up to regular [for me] net acess/posting levels yet.:madspit:

Hey, I read about you meeting your Dad. :hug: glad it went prety well!

Like the new Music notes sig, SG-- is it a bit of part of a tune?

VintagePunk said:

Im a mess period. :lol:

Yay at drunken forgetfulness. :lol::hug:

I miss Ruff too. :(

Does she logon here still? I was going to PM here but don't know if she comes on anymore. :(

VintagePunk said:

I think you're like me. I get there and figure "it's only hair, it'll grow out." :shrug: :lol: I've had it a bit shorter than this before, but not for a LONG time. I don't know about looking great, I think once it grows out another inch it'll be perfect, but it does feel good. I was wearing it up all the time because it was bugging me, and when that happens, you know you're well past due for a cut. :yikes:

Exactly! :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Btw, Sarah saw the tattoo and said "I want to know who created that thing of beauty" :drool: :lol:

:lol: I wish I knew, but it really is a beautiful piece of art

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure your hair is beautiful. :flirt:

I had a dream about Ruff and....someone else :shifty: recently. Omg. :lmao:

You did :drool:

I had a dream about Toronto recently, :drool: everything happened as it really did except i got more SG time, I meet All the boys and got to really know Bono. And VP was giving your number to Adam who was driving the cab as in The Elevation video :lol:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
How's everyone ?!

VP~~ how's your Mom & Sarah { i read quickly she did something or had something cool ackwoldged several weeks back---I'm still NOT up to regular [for me] net acess/posting levels yet.:madspit:

My mom is great, thanks for asking. :hug: She had her 6 week follow-up several weeks back, and has been declared cancer-free, the surgery got it all. :happy: I am SO beyond grateful for that, and for the support of all you girls during that time. :heart: So everything's back to normal, she's feeling well, and healthy. :heart:

Sarah...I think you must mean that situation at her school? Very long story, but it involves her high school, and whether or not to rebuild it at another site, or renovate the current school. Everyone in the entire city, including city council wants to renovate, the school board wants to rebuild. The school had 4 consecutive days of student walkouts/protests. A lot of media coverage, and during that time, she was quoted in newspaper articles a ton of times, she appeared on regional television news broadcasts (although not speaking) and the editor of our newspaper called her to interview her for the paper's website podcast, an 8 minute interview that was available online. He actually called her to do a second one, but she thought it would be good to let another student do it, so she got someone else to fill in. For about a week or two, she was a media darling. :cute: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom