Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pattip2000 said:

oh you are more creative than I am. I listen to most of my music on random

Yeah, I've done that plenty, too. When I'm writing, I tend to want a certain mood (depending on what I'm writing, obviously) and I have several (hundred :shifty: ) mixes or soundtracks that go along with my projects

Just one way of finding inspiration, but it works quite well

Sad_Girl said:
:dance: Roxanne! You don't have to put on the red light.... :shifty:

what? I have ecclectic taste in music :p

Nothing wrong, nothing at all! I loved The Police. Saw them in concert once, way way back in the early 80s, just before they broke up.

It was a good show, and they were a great band -- and Sting has done some excellent solo work.

BTW, I was off posting in my journal, if anyone cares to read it.
:wink:

jobob said:

Random's good!

I :heart: iTunes party shuffle on my laptop.

Oh heck, I just :heart: iTunes. How did I ever live without it? :wink:

I don't know what I did either. I’m spoiled now by having every CD I own at my fingertips, I’ve become a very big ipod advocate, apple needs to start paying me commission.

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :lol:
Read SG's story....it'll satisfy your needs ;)

I have no taste in music. :sad:
And since that stats project, any chance I had of gaining some was utterly and horrbly ruined.

:sigh:

Ace a Base :rockon:

:lol:

Of course you have taste in music, Bri! You love U2! :wink:

I remember Ace of Base .. :whistle: I saw the sign ...

Hi Plebans! Just poking my head in for a quick hello. Got home from work at 11:15 pm tonight. We had a film screening and discussion of the movie Crash (amazing--has anyone seen it?) and after that was on a Q&A panel where students submitted sex questions to a panel consisting of a physician, our campus nurse, and a couple professors. :slant:

Ruffian the Sexpert :giggle:

pattip2000 said:

I don't know what I did either. I’m spoiled now by having every CD I own at my fingertips, I’ve become a very big ipod advocate, apple needs to start paying me commission.

I wanna work at The Apple Store and sell video iPods to people.

with everyone coming in I need to go to bed, I have to train someone at work tomorrow. I hate training people!

Ruff! :hug: Haven't seen Crash yet, but someone I know has it - I was quite impressed, didn't think his tastes ran so deep. :) I should ask to borrow it...

Sexpert. :giggle:

Zoot - LOL

I'm sleepy. Wanna snuggle? :drool:

Bri... it's called stalking... in the world of Describe! :shh: :shifty:

VP, I'm always up for snuggling under the covers! :drool:

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom