Pleban Girls Party - Applied Chemistry + Bono = Hawt!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

:lmao: they asked how long sperm can live outside the body...so in essence, the toilet seat question. and i said, "actually, you can get pregnant even if you are SITTING ACROSS THE ROOM FROM EACH OTHER."

:yes:

:shh: i think i scared them into believing me

:lmao:

And they say sex ed gives teenagers ideas? :huh:

^ He's busy protesting the circumscion of socks with me. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Smile

http://s17.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1DG31TVSYLBAO2T0T3MC9RVPRN

Bri - remember that song I told you I'd upload like a month ago? :reject:

Better late than never, right? :lol:

:lol:

Thank you! :hug:

With the way your ISP's been acting up, it prob took you that long to upload it. :(

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Thank you! :hug:

With the way your ISP's been acting up, it prob took you that long to upload it. :(

No kidding :madspit: I actually have tried a few times, and this was the first time it went through. But I just made a big payment to my credit card, so I should be able to use it to pay for the better ISP again once they get the payment :up:

Russty Cat said:
:lmao: Damn does this mean if a boy breathes on me I can get pregnant? :eek: Thats what I've been doing! Damn those boys! :madwife: :lol:

Must be why I don't have any kids, either -- they don't get that close to me very often ... :(

:wink:

Hey, this Smile song is cool :up:
Thanks, SG!

:hopes U2's next album will be as experimental as the unreleased stuff from HTDAAB was:

Did anyone else notice I became a New Yorker 20 or so posts ago? I didn't. :wink:

I have to go to bed soon ... I have a busy day ahead at work. Good night, all. :wave:

VintagePunk said:
If I can stay awake another 5 minutes. :yawn: :wink:

Russty! :hug: Sorry to hear you had a bad day. :( But on the bright side, do you have any drugs you'd like to share? ;)

:hug: Thanks it will get better tomorrow I'm sure.

I'd be happy to share my drugs...but you have to be willing to let me give you a shot. :lol: Toradol and Ultram the drug of champions. I'll be in a coma in about 20 minutes. :drool: Oh to sleep like the dead. :lol:

Bri I don't know for sure - All I know is it was available in the Complete u2 from iTunes

Gravity is not pulling me
I won't be a picture with no sign
Decaying I'm praying
You are my abbot
I need the ground to kneel upon
And love can't be your song
I don't want to see you smile

I'm breaking it taking it
I'm breaking it slowly in mind
I'm seeing it freeing it
I know love is in this soul of mine
It's not in your eyes

I don't want

I started light-hearted
It won't be easy like you said
I'm going flowing
I'm leaving on the day of the dead
I will never get you will never get

God knows it knows it
Knows it knows it
You sing
Hear me love
Sing it again
Going out blind
The smoke machine is yours not mine

ooh ooh ooh
ooh ooh ooh

I will live again
You will live again
I just don't want to see you smile

Russty Cat said:
:hug: SG I'm glad you shared that song. Its a good one.

Nighty night Joanne. :hug: :heart: Sweet dreams.

That one and Stateless were two which really stood out and made me take notice :up: :up:

and I listen to that October concert a lot lately :shifty: Don't know why :shifty: :wink:

Thanks again! :hug: I still haven't made it through everything you sent me :lol:

There is something about the way B sings in this that it just gets to me. I don't know maybe its the drugs, but its just seems more heartfelt or intense some how. :heart: :love:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Thanks it will get better tomorrow I'm sure.

I'd be happy to share my drugs...but you have to be willing to let me give you a shot. :lol: Toradol and Ultram the drug of champions. I'll be in a coma in about 20 minutes. :drool: Oh to sleep like the dead. :lol:

I hope so :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

That one and Stateless were two which really stood out and made me take notice :up :up

and I listen to that October concert a lot lately :shifty Don't know why :shifty :wink

Thanks again! :hug I still haven't made it through everything you sent me :lol

:giggle: The October one is good. :shifty: :wink: :drool:

I like Stateless alot too. It seems to come up on shuffle alot on my ipod. I'd swear that my ipod has its own favorites. :lol:

It will take a while to get thru everything, but thats the nice part. :hug: Stuff to look forward too. I'm hoping to download some more boots before we move so that when I'm painting the new places and plastering we'll have music to listen too that seems new and fun.

VintagePunk said:

I hope so :hug:

:hug: Me too. Did you get the computer stuff worked out?

In case I can't get on tomorrow before I forget we leave tomorrow night to go to Oregon till Sunday to do the inspection on the new house. So if I'm not around for a few days don't worry I'm just doing house crap and sleeping. :lol: I can't wait to see the new house again I had this horrible dream this morning that I couldn't remember what it looked like and I couldn't find it. :(

Mini-cat is the best though she told me this morning that she had a dream last night. She had a fever this morning so I said oh sometimes when we don't sleep good or feel well we have funky dreams. She said it wasn't bad. She dreamed that I was kissing Bono! :lol: I was like damn I don't think your dad or Ali would like that. She was so cute and said no we wouldn't want to hurt Alis feelings. :giggle: She seemed to think her dad could handle it though. :lmao:

I need to get my hands on that. I've never seen it anywhere tho....
(The MDH soundtrack....not B.....oh well, B too :wink: )

What I have seen, is a dvd by Anton. A collection of his works for various artists, with some behind the scenes stuff.
I was seriously tempted to get it despite it having only 2 or 3 u2 related things out of like 20 :reject:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Me too. Did you get the computer stuff worked out?

In case I can't get on tomorrow before I forget we leave tomorrow night to go to Oregon till Sunday to do the inspection on the new house. So if I'm not around for a few days don't worry I'm just doing house crap and sleeping. :lol: I can't wait to see the new house again I had this horrible dream this morning that I couldn't remember what it looked like and I couldn't find it. :(

Mini-cat is the best though she told me this morning that she had a dream last night. She had a fever this morning so I said oh sometimes when we don't sleep good or feel well we have funky dreams. She said it wasn't bad. She dreamed that I was kissing Bono! :lol: I was like damn I don't think your dad or Ali would like that. She was so cute and said no we wouldn't want to hurt Alis feelings. :giggle: She seemed to think her dad could handle it though. :lmao:

Mini-Cat :cute: :heart:

I'm sort of at a standstill till at least mid next week, till the computer guy has time to take down the test page, and put the for real one up. :sigh:

Russty :hug: I hope you have a great time this weekend, even doing the necessary stuff , not the really fun parts like decorating :wink:

And Mini-cat is SOOO sweet! :love:

Have you guys heard Mercy yet? Its another great one. I put my ipod on and lay in bed in the dark and listen to it. Its a really soothing song.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I need to get my hands on that. I've never seen it anywhere tho....
(The MDH soundtrack....not B.....oh well, B too :wink: )

What I have seen, is a dvd by Anton. A collection of his works for various artists, with some behind the scenes stuff.
I was seriously tempted to get it despite it having only 2 or 3 u2 related things out of like 20 :reject:

I've NEVER seen it in any record store - but do you have a Beat Goes On in your city? I know there's at least one where your school is. I found mine at our local one. But they have searchable databases for all their stores, and if yours don't have it in, they'll have it sent in from another. I remember looking it up once, and there were lots of copies in their system.

Or, I could put it on my computer tomorrow and send you the files. :)

Back
Top Bottom