Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 Beginner said:
I just looked at the title and thought of this straight away:

edgebacktothefuturesv8.jpg

:wink:

Thanks to bonocomet for this picture! :up:

OMG!! :lmao: That's frickin' amazing!! Btw, I love your av. U2 Beginner:combust:

VintagePunk said:

His hair looked blonder than it looks in the pictures. And it was sunny, and I could see his highlights. *swoon* And white looks SO good on him...he smelled great, too.

:drool: :shifty: :combust:

I saw that you guys made an :edgecombust:I think it wa sSlopsy who did it,not sure...

If you get in touch with her if she could make a Larry one or a Bono one:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Hey FB, Britt :hug:

He's a gorgeous, gorgeous man, that's for sure.

Hey VP! I'm doing well! How are you?:hug: I'm glad you finally got into your Photobucket. Don't feel bad...I'm the queen of forgotten passwords.:der: I always stay logged in to Interference, but I've accidentally logged out about 8 times, and every time I've had to change my fricking password.:lmao: :reject:

U2isthebest said:

Hey VP! I'm doing well! How are you?:hug: I'm glad you finally got into your Photobucket. Don't feel bad...I'm the queen of forgotten passwords.:der: I always stay logged in to Interference, but I've accidentally logged out about 8 times, and every time I've had to change my fricking password.:lmao: :reject:

All my other accounts have the same password, and I keep forgetting that this one is different. :der:

I'm actually having quite a lazy day today. :drool: Just surfing for a bit till I have to pick up Sarah from her curling game.

VintagePunk said:

All my other accounts have the same password, and I keep forgetting that this one is different. :der:

I'm actually having quite a lazy day today. :drool: Just surfing for a bit till I have to pick up Sarah from her curling game.

You get to relax?:shocked: :applaud: The day of miracles isn't over. :wink: Sarah does curling? I love watching that on The Olympics.:)

U2isthebest said:

Sadly, no not yet..:sad: It's my personal mission to meet all of them on the next tour..:drool: I can only imagine....

Well, I hope you do get to meet them! :yes: And, I know its hard not to, but try not to faint! :wink:

Sorry I was gone for ages! :reject:

My favourite Bono pic of the entire tour :drool: Sarah took it...

DSC00520.jpg

Sarah with Larry (there's one of me with him too, but it'll never see the light of day, I look like crap in it :yikes: )

DSC00480.jpg

Bono signing my book :love: I was so touched he offered to, after he already signed my print.,..I wasn't even going to ask him to. He's a genuinely awesome person. :heart:

DSC00490.jpg

Hi Thora! :hug: I have such great memories of Chicago, we had such an amazing time there.

Thanks Britt. :lol: I'm enjoying it. Although there's lots of housework I could be doing. :uhoh: Yeah, Sarah's curled all through high school, she really enjoys it!

U2 Beginner said:

Well, I hope you do get to meet them! :yes: And, I know its hard not to, but try not to faint! :wink:

Sorry I was gone for ages! :reject:

That's ok! I just came back about 10 minutes ago!:shh: I'll do my best not to faint.:drool: Clothes staying on?:shifty:

Gotta love those pics. I don't have any of mine on my computer yet. I can't find the actual pictures of the concert and of my friends. I know they're somewhere in my mess of a room. :lol: I really should find them and upload them. Most of them are pretty crappy, as I had just gotten the camera a day or so before the concert, and had no idea how to properly use the damn thing. :lmao: Plus, I was so excited I was shaking and stuff, so that probably made it worse. They look very artsy though! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom