Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
You all look gorgeous as always, VP! :combust:

The game is not that great. :grumpy: We're losing 4-0, and the game has about 2 minutes left. However, there was just a really good fight, and one of the Canucks was beating the crap out of an Oilers player, so that made me happy. :lol: Oh well. You can't win them all. :shrug:

Damn teams losing games! :madwife: I remember when I used to be that invested in sports. :lol:

It was an amazing night! We laughed cause our waiter was wearing a beanie. :lol: He wasn't much of a waiter, but he was damn hot. :drool: :lol:

U2isthebest said:

Sounds like fun!! OMG! I loved Studio 60 tonight :drool: How about that ending with Jordan and Danny :shocked: and I'm glad things are better at work!:wink:

Studio 60 is awesome! I watched it last night, because we get it on Sunday's in Canada, but I'm going to watch it again tonight on the US station. :giggle:

I wasn't surprised about the ending - I saw it coming a mile away, and figured it would eventually happen, but it was good. :)

I have so much to do, and so little time to do it in. :ohmy: I'm going to Christmas parties almost every day from now until I leave on Wednesday. It should be fun, but I'm going to be very busy.

VintagePunk said:

Damn teams losing games! :madwife: I remember when I used to be that invested in sports. :lol:

It was an amazing night! We laughed cause our waiter was wearing a beanie. :lol: He wasn't much of a waiter, but he was damn hot. :drool: :lol:

I'm a little too invested in hockey, I think. :reject: :lol: It's over, and we lost. Hopefully we'll do better for the next game.

Mmmm... hot waiters! :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

Studio 60 is awesome! I watched it last night, because we get it on Sunday's in Canada, but I'm going to watch it again tonight on the US station. :giggle:

I wasn't surprised about the ending - I saw it coming a mile away, and figured it would eventually happen, but it was good. :)

I have so much to do, and so little time to do it in. :ohmy: I'm going to Christmas parties almost every day from now until I leave on Wednesday. It should be fun, but I'm going to be very busy.

don`t worry,you`ll get it done
and make fun if it isn`t:hug:

ThoraSEB said:

I kinda saw it, but I was still surprised because they seem like an odd match. I love it too, and Heroes before that.:drool: Christmas parties sound like so much fun!:love: I hope you have a great time before and in Hawaii!:heart:

VintagePunk said:
I'm trying to find the pics from Chicago (what I posted was Toronto) to show you who all was there, but it keeps telling me my username/password aren't correct. :madwife:

That's frustrating! PB has done that to me numerous times. :madwife: So aggravating.

That's just it...don't think I forgot the password, it's more likely I forgot the login name, but I'm almost positive it's correct. :huh: Now it's not even letting me try, it's saying I have to many failed login attempts, try later. :huh: :|

VintagePunk said:
That's just it...don't think I forgot the password, it's more likely I forgot the login name, but I'm almost positive it's correct. :huh: Now it's not even letting me try, it's saying I have to many failed login attempts, try later. :huh: :|

click on the box and scroll down until the name looks right to you when you get back on

ThoraSEB said:

That's frustrating! PB has done that to me numerous times. :madwife: So aggravating.

So it's happened to you too, it's not that I'm wrong?? I have three accounts, and that's the one I can remember the name and password of most vividly, and I can't get into that one, but I can get into the others. :huh:

Alright! I'm tired, and despite the raging snowfall:drool: which, has sadly slowed down , I don't think classes will be cancelled again.:mad: We had a snow day last Friday...at college:laugh: it was awesome, my friends and I watched I Love The 90s on VH1 for about 6 hours. :lmao: Have a good night ladies!! I'll talk to you all soon!:hug:

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

__hr_crossbeat20.jpg

Meeting Larry that afternoon. :heart:

The pics are cropped to protect the innoceent. :shifty:

U2isthebest said:
Alright! I'm tired, and despite the raging snowfall:drool: which, has sadly slowed down , I don't think classes will be cancelled again.:mad: We had a snow day last Friday...at college:laugh: it was awesome, my friends and I watched I Love The 90s on VH1 for about 6 hours. :lmao: Have a good night ladies!! I'll talk to you all soon!:hug:

`night Brit,see you soon:hug:
I`m going too
sweetdreams all :wave:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

So it's happened to you too, it's not that I'm wrong?? I have three accounts, and that's the one I can remember the name and password of most vividly, and I can't get into that one, but I can get into the others. :huh:

Yeah, it's happened to me. I was typing extreeemely slowly, and still the stupid damn thing said "invalid password" or whatever. I tried yelling at the computer that it WAS valid, but it didn't listen to me. :sad:

Seriously though, it happened recently, and I finally gave up. I came back to the site a bit later, and it ended up working fine. It had me paranoid for a bit.

That's weird though that you can get into your other accounts and not that one. It doesn't make sense. :shrug: I only have one PB account, so I don't really know.

Night Britt! :hug:

U2isthebest said:

We got like two inches earlier...our first real snowfall of the season. :madspit: the roads were awful, despite the small amount. :|

Night :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

Yeah, it's happened to me. I was typing extreeemely slowly, and still the stupid damn thing said "invalid password" or whatever. I tried yelling at the computer that it WAS valid, but it didn't listen to me. :sad:

Seriously though, it happened recently, and I finally gave up. I came back to the site a bit later, and it ended up working fine. It had me paranoid for a bit.

That's weird though that you can get into your other accounts and not that one. It doesn't make sense. :shrug: I only have one PB account, so I don't really know.

Night Britt! :hug:

I have them all saved on my other computer so that when I start typing in the name, they come up automatically. I miss my computer. :sad: I HOPE that's all that's wrong....although I'm pretty sure I have all the pics saved on my other hard drive. :yikes:

flybabe said:

The Larry pics?? Omg meeting him was SO cool!! He's such a great guy. :heart: And although I wasn't a fan of what he was doing with his hair last year, the whole greased-down thing, he didn't have all that gunk in it when i met him, he loked AMAZING. :combust: :drool:

He's the kind of guy that when you're in his presence, you think "I can't believe he looks even better than in pics" :drool:

And he was SO nice...for someone who's crusty and tends not to like meeting fans. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I have them all saved on my other computer so that when I start typing in the name, they come up automatically. I miss my computer. :sad: I HOPE that's all that's wrong....although I'm pretty sure I have all the pics saved on my other hard drive. :yikes:

At least you still have them all! :up:

I'm sure that's the problem. Just give it a bit of time, and hopefully it will be back up again soon.

Sorry to desert you, but I'm off to watch a show. See you later! :hug: There might be people at that other place. :shifty:

Re: ha ha ha....it'd be funnier if it weren't true

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey, has anyone seen Bri lately? :uhoh:

036.jpg

*waves white flag from beneath pile of books*

:help:

ugh can I borrow that from you? I had exam week last week... getting my grades now.... I did really good in english and biology, and really fucked up the rest... :sigh: I can redo two tests, and need to redo three... so yea, there's a problem....

anybody here????

:yikes: Time to go to the dentist!

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
To try and cheer me up about my suck-ass excuse for a dad, my mother surprised me by buying U2 by U2 for me. :love:

:drool: :combust: :faint: My mom bought it for me too, along with the ZOO TV DVD about a month ago.:bow: I was done in a week. You'll absolutely love it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom