Pleban Girls Party: A Party in Bono's Shirt and you are invited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sothis is second/last part of my word-painting. If I can't yope it all oin under the hour limit I'll just continue ina final post.
For those else interested [since i had to leave not too long after] the first part is probably on Pg 7 of the "chilling' party girl thread from yesterday {sat eve}. oh, yes....Alt Univ, of course.

picks up her banjo and warbles.....
"Oh, they told her she would cry// As the money goes flying by// Spending time with her Pleaban Gals on-line// When it's wild, wild Party Timeeeimeeee......"

p2 2/end {will take a few edits to get it all done......}

.....visit my apartment. It's a pretty cool place. Great view and great entertainment center, specially tweeked by Edge's genius. Me mates helped decorate it".

He must of felt the tremor go through you as he made his invitation. Surely though he couldn't detect if you didn't smile a certain the inner jokiness thoughts that arose in you: 'well, if Guggie and Gavin helped decorate....but Edge, Adam & Larry...pffthahaha. On the other hand, Mr Posh or as you'd dub him these days "Adam The Elegant"{which was meant as a high compliment} might have done some good'.

You quickly wrestle this whole possibly silly conjecture to the ground- the smile you do present him is quiet. "Uh...that would be...very nice...yeah, it would....". Then you steel yourself hoping there were no missed signals on your part. Didn't that last lunch in the last hour seem more sparky than it'd usualoly been, even with being the passionate talkers that you and him were?
Was it all in your hopeful, oh, say it....florid, lusty imagination?

Fingers tingling you lift your hand upwards. First to brush the strands of hear that have fallen down around his face- dark strands and so soft- backwards towards his temple. Then you glide it down to rest upon the hollow back and below his cheekbone, where you circle you fingertips very, very quietly.

You feel him startle a bit, but his smaile grows wider. "this is me right here with him you so intellegently point out to yourself. Your fingerprint whorls soak up eveery nuance of his skin and facial planes you experience.Hmmm..he shaved before he came here. His skin was smooth, no stubble. Was it ESP? Or was it because as hard as you tried at that third lunch when he was really overly shaggy- you just couldn't take that unless it was in the service of truley growing out for facial hair, something he must of sensed. And yet he still asked you out for a fourth lunch. You figured he had to be somewhat impressed with you to bypass that particular distaste of yours. And sice him didn't pull away, you leasve your hand there as is.

Do you sense, even with these lowered light and the dimming then of the color in his eyes- a bit more intensity there? His face starts to move towards yours. You jump inside, but stay steady. His next words brush your lips, before his actually do so. "...it would be very nice....very nice, indeed..." The kiss was light, but he lingered as his mouth closed gently around your lower lip befre sliding away.

And praise The Powers your knees are strong. You do not turn into a quivering mass of fruit gelatin on the floor. CongratulationsTHen you reform a smile, and not a slaw-jawed gape as your turn saying "...indeed...." His voice travels towards you,"yer not gonna run off on me , are yer?" you half-turn back, "just wait and see...". Of course, you do return.

You don't touch again till you're ready to leave, when he hugs you- even stronger than when you met up for tonight. Whoa, your mind dances, as you return the squeeze. Then you both start moving out of the room, where more light begins to wash over you.

You're stepping away half-backwards, still facing him. You're not quite ready yet to let go of the treasure of your visage of him. After all! But something else moves into play, and you're far enough away to let your gaze go wide. A way you can see alot, without a more exacted gaze, in various situations. And you've been so "good"till now. He's left his light coat open at this point, so his evening outfit is apperent to you. Wine-burgandy red soft shirt with wide uncuffed sleeves, and dark charcole-grey pants of medium weight, both easily draping materials when in motion. You've studied material design, you know these things, you laugh to yourself. But tonight it seemed that especially after that kiss, it was time to get a little more 'serious' in this portion of the big arena of life- with it's many inner circles of activities. It was "only" a strong, close upper-body hug but do you now catch a slightly different pattern play of of light and shadows in motion than earlier in the evening? Was your glimpse correct, weas he showing now, a little. Oooo, hell , you were all stirred up inside, why not him. He kissed you, and not the other way around.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
How do you call a mod...:shrug:

...altho me and Dis seem pretty good at it :tongue:

:lol: That's exactly what I wanted to ask her - once, I wanted to contact a mod to ask a question re: the appropriateness of something I wanted to post - the stripper song thread, I think, and I couldn't figure out how to do it. Apparently, you have to be a member to click on the links for their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom