Pleban Girls Party - A new home for the Threadless Pleban Party Girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*refreshes this window, refreshes setlist party window, stares at SG's new Adam wallpaper in another window... lather, rinse, repeat* :wink:

:shifty: Today while I was at work and running coin my mind was wandering - nothing unusual there - but I was starting to write Adam!countingroom!smut in my head... And the fact that there's a CAMERA in the counting room was completely forgotten... :shifty: :help:

Drea said:
:shifty: Today while I was at work and running coin my mind was wandering - nothing unusual there - but I was starting to write Adam!countingroom!smut in my head... And the fact that there's a CAMERA in the counting room was completely forgotten... :shifty: :help:

:shifty: need some hand sanitizer?

:wink: :lol:

Drea said:

I hope you didn't do anything......"underhanded" :ohmy:

:wink:

:lol:

omg.....wow........I'm on u2captions.com :ohmy:
I'm all shocked and proud!
:happy:

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: need some hand sanitizer?

:wink: :lol:

:tongue: Nope :giggle: Alas, I got distracted before anything that might've required that was written :wink: Might've been an interesting cap had I been able to finish, but God only knows what pic I could've used for it :lol:

SG- just read the new chapter

:combust:

and I'm totally not an Adam girl, but to be in that bed :drool: picturing him like that :drool:

it was really good!!! I don't know why you were doubting it :hug:
can't wait for the next part!

sami0201 said:
SG- just read the new chapter

:combust:

and I'm totally not an Adam girl, but to be in that bed :drool: picturing him like that :drool:

it was really good!!! I don't know why you were doubting it :hug:
can't wait for the next part!

:hug: thank you. :heart:

It helps when the writer IS an Adam girl :wink: :drool:

heh heh ... I'm going to convert everyone :giggle:

The one scene I wrote, with B wraping his arm around Finn/Fiona - I kept picturing the part of the VH1 special where B wraps his arm around Edge and is saying 'So you're The Edge, are ya? You're very good!'

MBS said:

And how's your headache? :(

A little better now that I took some Advil and a tall glass of pepsi. I think I needed the caffeine more than anything.

And you're very sweet. :hug: Thanks for all your support. It means the world to me

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
The one scene I wrote, with B wraping his arm around Finn/Fiona - I kept picturing the part of the VH1 special where B wraps his arm around Edge and is saying 'So you're The Edge, are ya? You're very good!'

Awww :love: :cute:
I seriously LOVE how freakin adorable they are.
this was the VH1 all access thing, right?

Go Sami!!
Postwhore like never before!!
:hyper:

MBS said:

Awww :love: :cute:
I seriously LOVE how freakin adorable they are.
this was the VH1 all access thing, right?

:yes:

MBS said:

And how's your headache? :(

A little better now that I took some Advil and a tall glass of pepsi. I think I needed the caffeine more than anything.

And you're very sweet. :hug: Thanks for all your support. It means the world to me

Sami - Maybe if you ask her really nice, Bri will slip into something more comfortable :flirt: hint Brighteststar hint to celebrate your milestone post achievment

ENCORE
17. First Time
18. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
19. With Or Without You (Girl on stage)

when I'm in Miami on the rail if I'm not the WOWY (or whatever girl he pulls up) girl I'm gonna cry :sad: :lol: :combust:

I refuse to bring any of my friends with me because (not like it would happen) but if he ever pulled one of my friends up I would never ever be able to live with myself :laugh: but I think we have discussed this already

Back
Top Bottom