Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yikes: Michigan is melting in January? Well, it rained in Utah in December. Global warming. Wild.

Sad_Girl said:
Yeah, things seem to be going well enough - pregnancy has been harder than I ever expected :crack: I see the doctor tomorrow; hopefully she'll have something good to say

I'm currently re-thinking girls names - though I should wait and see what they say in two weeks when I have my ultrasound and they'll be able to give me a good prediction about whether it's a boy or girl.

Aww, good to hear though... Pregnancy has always seemed like something daunting. Great in the end when you have the baby, obviously! but it's a big deal too. not that I am in a position to even have a baby myself but recently I have been wondering if I am maternal enough. I used to be all broody but I've gone into a bit of a 'don't want kids' mode which is scaring my mum, haha ;)

oh so you want to know what sex the baby is before it's born? I'm not sure if I'd want to know. Probably because I am nosy! But then you can plan with names and such. What names were you thinking already?

I want to know because I'm tired of refering to my baby as 'it' :p

If the baby is a boy it's name will definitely be William David
for a girl I'm thinking of Eve or Harper (I had been thinking Lily, but the name keeps popping up everywhere and I don't want a name that is in the top twenty most popular :no: plus I've got this weird thing lately about four-letter names - I can't explain where it came from, just one of my silly little superstitions :reject: )

SG, Eve sounds like a lovely name! I liked that a lot.
I didn't know Harper was a girl's name, though :D

Kat, I loved Edinburgh! It was beautiful, especially the old town, and around campus, I took soooo many pictures of buildings. And of the course coordinator... :shifty: :lol:

Harper is traditionally a girls name, actually plus I love the literary connection (Harper Lee, she was the author of 'To kill a mockingbird')

That's weird, today my mum was just commenting on someone in the paper called Harper (she thought it was too unusual but then it's not common here!) and I mentioned Harper Lee. I think Eve is really nice too.

I know what you mean about popular names. Some of them I find pretty but then i don't want my child to have the same name as 40 other kids in their class. On the other hand I don't want them stuck with a name people will laugh at. It's tricky! I was Jennifer in the morning when I was born, then it got changed in the afternoon :)

I was written down as a still born boy when I was born :huh:
Sometimes things get really weird during delivery, apparently :lol:
My parents found out the sex of all their kids before hand, so they could have a couple of months to decide names and get used to them.

The next time I get pregnant, I'm gonna put all my favorite names and draw it out of a hat, cause God knows I can't decide on my own, :lol:

I like the idea of being able to get used to a name beforehand, thinking of my baby as a whole little person already even before they're born

and I know what you mean about kids having the same name - Jenny is one of those names here, I think I had three or four in my class, and each class above and below me did as well

stillborn boy? :huh: that is definitely weird

Last edited:
I wish I'd been left with Jennifer, actually but my sister got it when she was born! i don't like my name much although I like it better than when I was younger, now I shorten it to Kat.

I think if I had a baby I'd wait to see what he/she looked like before naming. I think that would make it easier for me, if I could see what name suited them.

Babies change so much over the first few months I think if I were to try waiting to name a baby that way, their name would change every day :giggle:

but then again, I'm indecisive that way :wink:

I was the 15th Jessica born in the same hospital on my birthday :rolleyes: Such was the Eighties, I guess, :lol:

Well, it looks like I was once again not really aware of what time it was when I started posting here. I really need to head off to bed.

Night girls :hug:

bye Jez :hug:

When I was little I thought my name was unusual until I got to school and there was another girl with the same spelling and everything. nooooo! haha. I kind of wish mine was spelt differently. It's Katrina (now you know) but I prefer Catriona because it looks more Scottish.

Night Jez :hug:

I mostly appreciated having my name spelled Lynda instead of with an 'i' but I was tired of hearing how unusual that was by the time I reached Jr High :p

A girl in my class was called Carean and she got so sick of people never knowing how to say it, you could tell she was always rolling her eyes. It's pronounced Ka-reen but she'd get carrie-ann, caroline... all sorts!

i think so!

okay I feel like re-reading U2 at the end of the world. I love that book! but I'm already reading a book...

RegularBonoFan said:
:yikes: Michigan is melting in January? Well, it rained in Utah in December. Global warming. Wild.

It just got weirder: They just declared a tornado watch for the Detroit area until 2 a.m. The winds are already high, and we may get thunderstorms. :yikes:

My Internet home page weather report says it's 63 degrees here right now. But it'll be back in the 30s by Wednesday. :huh:

George Bush said he now believes in global warming. And as a result, I wasn't sure anymore. But now with this... yeah. There's global warming. Of course, my view on it is sort of pessimistic and care-free.

Hey, Drea. :hug:

May I borrow Sparky for a bit? I need cheering right now.

Back
Top Bottom