Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

Dis you know that Bri wouldlike a good spanking... from Bono anyway...:giggle:

yeah...I forgot...she has been gone so long, I forgot the way her dirty little brain worked:wink:

susanp6 said:
You still there, Bri?

Miss you Mucca! :wink: Hope you'll be bk soon!

If i'm able to come to London anytime soon, then yep absolutely we should meet! :wink: Did you get any Cds?

No couldn't be bothered, got all the official ones and get stuff of internet now days....

It would be great to meet up. Then maybe i could come up to you and we could get drunk on red wine whilst posting really rude stuff on Pleba and watching U2 vids and drooling over Bono....:drool:

HI Dis!! :wave: :sexywink: This is soooo cool that almost all of us are here&welcome verte! :up: :)

susanp6 said:
HI Dis!! :wave: :sexywink: This is soooo cool that almost all of us are here&welcome verte! :up: :)

we are one big dysfunctional but happy family:huh: :wink:

We put the "fun" in dysfunctional

WildHoney said:

I like hard but not too fast..

Oh sorry you're talking about posting....

yeah...posting too fast isn't fun....and yeah don't want to post too hard all the time either...it makes you sore.....:shifty: yeah..your wrists ...sure

WildHoney said:

Already started one the new title is

Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

ha ha ha...how risque:giggle: :shh:

what about when his pants are leather...and he is all sweaty and jumping around and stuff...do you think the party is hotter than?:wink:

Yeah, that would be good, but i reckon that might be a little while away..........but i'm def into that! Hope we'd get on in real life! :wink:

Oh and another thing i've been meaning to say is that i put on RedRocks earlier and you are absolutely right about Surrender, Wild! He does say will you dance with me!!!!! VERY sexy he is while singing that!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Well it's a quote from Bono. I'm sure jumping up and down on stage must make you sweat .. i honestly think he didn't mean anything by it

of course he meant something by it:giggle: Have you seen those pics from elevation where his "man area" is all sweaty? that cannot feel too good:huh: I heard a quote from him about gettng a bad bad bad bad rash.....:ohmy:

susanp6 said:
Yeah, that would be good, but i reckon that might be a little while away..........but i'm def into that! Hope we'd get on in real life! :wink:

Oh and another thing i've been meaning to say is that i put on RedRocks earlier and you are absolutely right about Surrender, Wild! He does say will you dance with me!!!!! VERY sexy he is while singing that!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh course we'll get on. I think it's harder to talk on net than in real life. I know what you mean i'm like totally broke and need to save for gigs in June..

:drool: :drool: :drool: Surrender at RR :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom