Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO HELLO (HOLA!) I'm at a place called Vertigo........... :wave:

Honey, Bri&Mucca i'm here!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Good to see i'm missed sooooo much!! :yes: :)

What's this about Bonos' lovely tight ass??

Yes, i was reading 'Maze'&believe me Mucca it is WELL worth reading!! :drool: :ohmy:

WildHoney said:

Maybe we should make that our mission..

To find a topless Edge pic..

:yes:

well there was one where he was in really short shorts but his stupid guitar was in the way of the nice view :tongue:
That pic freaked me out more than it turned me on.....:huh:

Yeeha! Great to be here!!!!!

That's so lovely of you to say that Wild!!!!! :hug: :hug:

He has INDEED a VERY tight ass!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

I'm telling you Wild, you can have NO idea of how much that made me laugh when you said imagine if whe you were hugging Bono, you accidentally touched it!!! :ohmy: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh my word, my stomach aches after i read that! I'm full from eating so it made it even more uncomfortrable!! :huh:

Hi Bri!!!!!!

Good title idea Wild!! Were you in London? You know one thing i'm dying to go to is the Imperial war museum!! I've been to the top of St.Pauls cathedral&it's sooo amazing in there, it was my fav place! That was in 1984!

Well, it's Suze the alcoholic here! :drunk: :drunk: I'm having some red wine here!!

I'm watching U2 legends from VH1 while i write! Oh the clip of Bono giving it loads at Live Aid!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm :drool:

susanp6 said:
Hi Bri!!!!!!

Good title idea Wild!! Were you in London? You know one thing i'm dying to go to is the Imperial war museum!! I've been to the top of St.Pauls cathedral&it's sooo amazing in there, it was my fav place! That was in 1984!

Well, it's Suze the alcoholic here! :drunk: :drunk: I'm having some red wine here!!

I'm watching U2 legends from VH1 while i write! Oh the clip of Bono giving it loads at Live Aid!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm :drool:

You i was in London for a while. Maybe next time you're down here i'll meet you and go around a few sights...

So you've been to the top of St Paul's...( i know i'd like to go to the tower of St Pauls(aka Bono)Tower.....)

My mate (Matt) was at Live Aid, a big U2 fan himself you can see his flag on the dvd.

You girls have been having a good time in my absence&you can't imagine how great it felt to read my name in those big red letters!!! You know i couldn't even remember some of that stuff i wrote lastnite!! Gosh!! :eek: Hope you all still luv me, nonetheless!!

:wink:

It's good to see you in here Mucca! Very welcome&talking about topless Edge!! :ohmy: You naughty girl! :shame: :giggle: :shh:

JESUS CHRIST!!! how long have I been gone...a day? and time for a new thread already....!!!!!!!!!! You girls are insane!!!!

BRI!! you are back! I am sooooooooo happy:applaud: :hug: I also want to take you over my knee for leaving us:grumpy:

You still there, Bri?

Miss you Mucca! :wink: Hope you'll be bk soon!

If i'm able to come to London anytime soon, then yep absolutely we should meet! :wink: Did you get any Cds?

~BrightestStar~ said:

*has a heart attack*
My god...our ESP works way to well........

kinda scary:yikes:

I cannot even read all that I have missed...I think last time I was here we had less than 200 posts...and that was YESTERDAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom