Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass ME the lotion..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Aww Poor BS

Bono:drool: .... He'd have no where to run, and a different cabin every night!!!!!

I just read that............how did I miss it the first time!!!
]:drool: no where to go.....:drool: Now is that with all of us in a different cabin each night? Or one at a time..........:drool:

Dismantled said:
WildHoney said:
Aww Poor BS

Bono:drool: .... He'd have no where to run, and a different cabin every night!!!!!

I just read that............how did I miss it the first time!!!
]:drool: no where to go.....:drool: Now is that with all of us in a different cabin each night? Or one at a time..........:drool:

One at a time? Don't think Bono could haandle all of us together. he could concentrate on us individually overwise he'd be like a kid in a sweet shop...... Hands all over the place not to mention other bits of the anatomy

WildHoney said:

he'd be like a kid in a sweet shop...... Hands all over the place not to mention other bits of the anatomy

and this is bad because?...................................

:wink: :drool: :drool:

myst_1.jpg
[/IMG]

okokok..........snowed in...power goes out..its just you(no me) bono and the full moon:drool:

staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *I just melted...............

More "moonlight"...

ok...can I just say everything about this pic is really hot........:drool: EVERYTHING!

WildHoney said:
....thoughts of Pleba girls surrounding Bono each going for her favourite part like a bunch of vampires on their pray:drool:

:drool: the neck is mine!!!!!!!!! *hiss hiss

WildHoney said:
Can't remember what we were wishing he would save us from the other day :scratch: I think it was work?

as if i'd be thinking anything dirty:angel: :giggle:

pfft....................

Dismantled said:
the snow is blowing around like mad.....its colder than a witches:censored: here....

My guess is that :censored: = nose. :wink:

As for the loofah - that will teach me to read threads more carefully, lol!

~BrightestStar~ said:
I dunno..you guys are stiff competition...

:laugh: :hug:

HEY!! Sorry I missed you:sad:
Speaking of dirtyness did you happen to catch this photo?
staring_22.jpg
[/IMG]
THis is it brightest...I had to leave, there was nothing I could say about this that was clean. This is THE hottest Bono pic ever taken! EVER EVER EVER!!!!! I cannot even put to words my thoughts on this pic....the things I wanna do......just not appropriate for here...so I will just say:drool: :drool: :drool:

p.s. the pic haunts me...I woke up thinking about it:drool:

Hey that is one great idea of us all being on a cruise and what a coincidence, as i was saying to my mum the other day how good it would be to go on a cruise!!!

Although, i don't think i want her knowing about 'our' cruise' idea, eh??!! :drool: :drool:

Anyway, i won't be on that much 'til my friend has a new COMP, as i've been using theirs&am just about to leave the library to go and do some long overdue work! BOO!!! :(

Don't want to leave you all but need too! Hope you miss me, all of you! :wave:

hey girls! Susan of course we miss you:hug: its silly to think that we don't. I have had bad timing here...its seems I am never here when everyone else is....I feel like I miss out on all the fun:sad:

I am glad you like the cruise idea..i think it is:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom