Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG! I just discovered my digital camera zooms. Do you know how far, in feet, we'd approximatly be from Edge at the concert so I can test this out and see if I can get any thing close to a decent photo out of it?

CeeCee said:
SG! I just discovered my digital camera zooms. Do you know how far, in feet, we'd approximatly be from Edge at the concert so I can test this out and see if I can get any thing close to a decent photo out of it?

:shrug: sorry, I haven't been to the Palace in several years. But we're in the second bowl, so it'll probably be a good distance

bono-laura.jpg
[/IMG]

:combust: HOLY SHIT:combust:

:sad: I soooooo need some love, girls.
My kitchen and bathroom need to be torn out completely, due to water damage. The whole floor of the kitchen and main bathroom has water damage.
So......I may not be on-line for a few days, maybe wks.
We will have to move to a hotel until the work is done.
So....bye to everyone for now and hope to get a hotel room with internet access.

:sad: :wave:

greeneyedgirl said:
:sad: I soooooo need some love, girls.
My kitchen and bathroom need to be torn out completely, due to water damage. The whole floor of the kitchen and main bathroom has water damage.
So......I may not be on-line for a few days, maybe wks.
We will have to move to a hotel until the work is done.
So....bye to everyone for now and hope to get a hotel room with internet access.

:sad: :wave:

WHAT:ohmy: Nooooooooooooooooooooo GG:sad:

UGH...god that sucks:madspit: I am sorry about your house:hug: When we bought this place it had severe water damage....still does, we are still fixing it.

I am praying to to the hotel gods that yours has internet:angel:

Back
Top Bottom