Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party: The Long Weekend Approaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was the second time I've ever had to have blood taken that I can remember. I'm sure it happened a lot as a child, but I've probably repressed those memories. :lol:

I've gotten blood taken a couple of times, once it felt like they were draining my body. They filled several test tubes... :lol:

It's just so disgusting. :yuck: Thankfully the nurse that drew my blood today was funny and nice, and distracted me. They had to take 4 vials, so I felt a little loopy after that! :huh:

I hated the nurse I had, 'cause she couldn't find the veins properly, so she had to do it over and over... :madspit:

JezSnape said:
I hated the nurse I had, 'cause she couldn't find the veins properly, so she had to do it over and over... :madspit:

I had a similar situation when they were putting my IV's in. I was so dehydrated, my veins(which are thin already) were almost nonexistent. So they kept poking me to find a good vein. And one IV wasn't put in properly so in the middle of the night they woke me up for the millionth time to replace it. :madspit:

Oh DG, that's exactly what happened to me! I got so freaked the first time, when I woke up and three people were staring down at me :lmao: And they were all like, "just go back to sleep" and I was thinking "yeah, sure, with you staring at me? I don't think so!"

Hi Wayne! :wave:

not bad

took my dog out for a walk along the beach this afternoon. the beach goes from one end of Withernsea to the other which is about 2 miles. 2 hours to walk 4 miles one end to the other and back again.

might do it again tomorrow if its fine :rockon:

We talked on the phone today, to make sure the plans for tomorrow were still on, and my knees actually got weak! We haven't seen each other in weeks now... :(

JezSnape said:
We talked on the phone today, to make sure the plans for tomorrow were still on, and my knees actually got weak! We haven't seen each other in weeks now... :(

awwwww :cute: at the knees thing

have you just been to busy to catch up and see each other or do you live away from each other :hug:

i work with my crush and we sit next to each other every day, which is good in some ways bad in others :lol:

Hi Wild!

Jem, it's a bit of both. Our schools are 15 swedish miles apart, and we're often busy with school work.

Wild :hug: :clone::love: :hug: i was catching up a bit at work, well done with your results last night, you're doing very well :hug:

Oh girls guess what my Team Leader bought everyone on my team at work?

Easter Eggs :happy::lmao: bless her :bow: she won't let us eat them until sunday though :angry: though how will she know if ive eaten it or not :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom