Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neonheart said:

want me to stop?:wink:

Don't stop Neon i just got here
4.gif

Hi everyone!!! Just a quick trip here to say HI! and read some posts. I have a job interview tomorrow at 9:30 and I can't find the paper where I wrote the information about it, so I have to look up the ad on the Internet. Soooo disorganized!!!

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Hi Diane. :yikes: Good luck finding what you need! I'm rather disorganized myself. :reject:

Heh.
If my upset posts prove anything...it's that it's impossible to find anything here!

It's kinda like a warzone at time.....

:lol:

Actually..it's somewhat organized by me.....but then someone else organizes it and then Ican find NOTHING!
Grrr!

Good luck Diane! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Uh-oh. Someone you know?

Nope. Girls my age aren't jailbait. :wink:

He's going after a 15 year old who started chasing him. He won't admit to going after her, but he keeps calling her and IMing her and stuff. I hope he thinks with the head in his skull and not his other head. :yikes:

daygloeyes2 said:

Nope. Girls my age aren't jailbait. :wink:

He's going after a 15 year old who started chasing him. He won't admit to going after her, but he keeps calling her and IMing her and stuff. I hope he thinks with the head in his skull and not his other head. :yikes:

You don't know anyone younger than you? :eyebrow: :wink:

Men !!!! :banghead:

daygloeyes2 said:
For those who don't know, my brother is 21. And he's chasing a 15 year old. :|

That's just wrong. Um, he does know her age, right?

Diane: Sorry, no additional regular chapters at the moment. However, if you're into adult material, e-mail or PM me and I'll hook you up ...

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:shifty:

I could make several jokes... but all the humor would be at your expense; and I like you. So :silent:

:lol: :hug:

That's what I was thinking! my mind went wild with responses. I'll spare you the red hair tonight. Love you tre :hug:

Hi Joanne! :hug: I emailed you earlier, but I've been having a bit of trouble with my service today so i don't know if you got it or will get it.

Back
Top Bottom