PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

Drea :hyper: potate wedges :drool: :drool:

oooh i just nearly burned my tea coz i was listening to little balck dress

:lmao:

has your estate buyers turned up yet?

You should know better than to make tea while Gavin's purring and Bono's wailmoaning :laugh:

Nope, still no one to come up here - just the people who were here around 12:30 and didn't try to find my door at the back of the house, they just looked around downstairs :shrug:

Drea said:

You should know better than to make tea while Gavin's purring and Bono's wailmoaning :laugh:

Nope, still no one to come up here - just the people who were here around 12:30 and didn't try to find my door at the back of the house, they just looked around downstairs : shrug:

i blame the alcohol :lol: i think i might be startin a serious gavin addiction :reject: he sounds hott and B's waili moaning :combust:

not that i ever get stuck on here and burn my tea :shifty:

maybe they dont wanna buy your place :shrug: that sucks you havin to wait for them :madspit:

im thinkin about buyin my flat, which means i'll have a mortgage :ohmy: :|

bonoishot said:

i blame the alcohol :lol: i think i might be startin a serious gavin addiction :reject: he sounds hott and B's waili moaning :combust:

not that i ever get stuck on here and burn my tea :shifty:

Did I send you all five, or just LBD and Shag Tobacco?

just had to post this again

Captured2005-06-2400007.jpg

:lmao:

Captured2005-07-0600018.jpg

:drool:

Drea said:

I need to send you the other 3 that I have over MSN at some point then *G* You could probably find the album over there anyway - it's called Shag Tobacco ;)

:hyper: yeah if im in a fit state tomoz ill go hunt for it

other track :drool: are they half as hot :drool:

yay at some one downsaters

ooooh and a message to our Bono fans! if any1 wants copies of either of the above Bono pics them ill get a copy for you ;) , i can bring it to TO or chicago with me or post it too you :)

edits this as i typ ed it so badly :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom