Pleban girls...all corruption..all scandels..all drunken debauchary all the time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Dis - yes, that's correct! pissed is drunk here, but i have used that myself meaning angry too! :wink:

have you ever been pissed while pissed?

or pissing while pissed while pissed?

:lmao: :lmao:
:huh:

WildHoney said:
At least i got some bits for my gig wear

A cowboy hat that's green with a shamrock and sparkles around the rim(so i can go riding preferably bare back) and an Irish Flag to customise in some way..

cool sounding hat!:up: you could wear the flag as a cape:wink:

Wild/Terri! - I'll be confused about what to call you now!

That's why i was asking you 'cos i knew you were off! (Do my best to remember these things, y'see!) I'll stay up on any nite you decide to! Maybe tom? Or even wait&see what the others say!

Yes, knew you weren't swearing either! I love that craic expression!!

I kind of thought that about Irish bars here, yet i did think some might be decent! Seems i might be wrong! :huh: :der: :no:

We wasted some money there! Coulda got a takeaway for a lot less! :mad:

WildHoney said:

well this worked with you so we'll try it...

Unos, dos, tres, catorce

BRIGHEST, BRIGHEST, BRIGHEST,

BRIGHTEST!!! BRIGHTEST!!! STOP WRITING YOUR DAMN PAPER AND COME PLAY WITH US!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

B-R-I-G-H-T-E-S-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get here quick..........you are missed!!!

Love the sound of your outfit Wild! OOOOO getting prepared for a straddling? If only you coulda been up front for that!! :drool:

Hope for summa that meeself in Manchester!!!!! :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
Please call me Wild.

My hubby says that my name "WildHoney" suits me cos i'm wild and i'm sweet like honey...but i leave it up to your imagintions as to what the honey refers to......

................:hmm: what could it be...hmmmmm:wink:

Bare back riding , wonder if they do that in Twickenham , Dublin & Cardiff??:hmm:

Bet Bri could get some bare back lessons from a Mountie or two if she wanted....

Susan when we get have our Pleban get together in Dublin i'll show you some good Irish pubs... were the craic is brilliant, the irishmen are hunky and the Coffee's are laced with Whisky....

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Yes, gimme a sexy Irish guy!!!!!!! :combust: :hyper:

And preferably a Bono lookalike!!!!!

susanp6 said:
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Yes, gimme a sexy Irish guy!!!!!!! :combust: :hyper:

And preferably a Bono lookalike!!!!!

Come on Susan you should know that Bono is unique and no one is fit enough to wear his shoes :no: :no:

Mind you i did have a "thing"with a U2 fan when i was 17 who looked like 1986/7 Bono :drool: :drool:

mmmmmmmmm extremley happy memories.......:drool:

I shall honour yer fantasy&continue to call you Wild!

I'm gonna be off for around 40 mins to have my late din dins now, so i hope Bri's on when i return so keep my place nice&warm for my baby Bono!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Having a large Stella also, so more :drunk: Not an alcoholic, honest!
:huh:

Wow! Lucky you, but i know what you mean, though it could be almost as good, know what i'm sayin'!

:drool:

Bono is unique! :yes: :up:

See ya soon!

See ya later

Tell you something if some one ever produced lifesize ( in every way:sexywink: ) Bono dolls in various eras ie Joshua Tree Bono, Vertigo Bono they would make an absolute fortune .

They would of course be state of the art and able to do lots of things like the real mccoy....:drool: :ohmy:

Last edited:
well.........I guess I'll get back to it. I am in a great mood:dancing: my bf came home with that lucky bamboo for me:drool: I have always wanted some...he is soooo sweet:hug: ok..back to dinner see ya later girls

Hey! You gonna be gone long, Dis?

Wondering where Wild has gone! Just finished mine - macaroni cheese! :drool:

Jesus! Yer dog ate a clock?????? :huh:

Could ya hear it ticking inside? :lol: :lmao:

Not surprising you'd go mad for U2 stuff since i have saw =what goodies they have on there too!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom