Pleban Girl Party...We like to talk....a lot....about Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It works for me! :D :hyper: Its the truth. :wink:

I just found a proof of Convo with Bono on ebay. I wish I had the cash to get it. :(

NewU2wlppr1.jpg

Well...I have to go to bed. I have to get up early to go to work at 9:30am. Why? Cause the new Batman movie came out and it's going to be nonstop busy (One of the reasons why I hate working at a movie theater...even more so during the summer)

I'll be back by 5:30-6pm at the least

(All times Central)

Nighty Night Weldy! :hug: Hope tomorrow isn't too bad. :heart:

SG I love that wallpaper! Especially the picture in the lower left hand corner. Larry with open shirt...guhhhhh! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Well I think I should go to bed as well. I actually have to make a meal tomorrow for a gal from church who had a baby last week and deliever it to her. Damn actually having to shower and be a responsible adult sucks! :wink:

Nighty night! :hug: See you guys tomorrow. :heart: :wave:

G'night Russty and Weldy :hug: Have a good night and day tomorrow, too

*Thanks, I'm glad you like :D I love putting these collages together

Last edited:
Nope, sorry :( I'm a bad Simmer :reject: I went job hunting and then went shopping with my mom, and then I started reading .... next thing I knew it was like nine o'clock... after that I was wrestling with my ISP
Tomorrow, there will be :yes: Promise

** Congrats on the 500! :applaud: :camera:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Night VP Sweet dreams

Here's something to think about
nw1.jpg

:mad: Drag me back in with the green guitar :love: No fair! :wink:

:lol: Really going now SG :hug: DG :hug: Ely :hug:

Weird...it's been a semi-crappy night, but with you guys to talk to, you made it all not so bad. At least I was laughing. :)

Night... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom