Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks ladies... I hope it's not visible that Jem isn't standing in the pic at all... :lol: she was actually sitting at a table, but Bonos arm went half trough the table cause of the position, so I had to erase the table out of it....

Have you girls seen the webcast from Davos two nights ago? :drool: Bonos voice was really low and with heavy accent...

bonoarmycapshadelesssmaar2.jpg

:drool:

:combust:*combusts into a puddle of steaming drool at Bonos feet*:combust:

ThoraSEB said:
WITS is awesome! :love: Although I think GG2 wins the award for most listens ever to that song! :lol:

HEY! I ahven't listened to it in a whole day ya! :grumpy:

:wink: *closes WMP and opens iTunes*

:whistle: WITS Playcount: 719

Damnit, I'm not gonna make the 1,000 before January ends :(

bonoishot said:

Keep missing each other. :(not about for long girls. my npc isnt connecting to net so am on kats laptop but she wil need it back soon.

JEEMMMMMMM :hug:

:shifty: you've got pm/check a page back here...

:flirt:

Hey Jez:hug: long time no see!

Hey clone :hug: Jem:hug: DG:hug: and GG:hug:

There are people here! Wow... :happy: And a new chapter of drawers! :drool: I thought we'd lost that one for ever!

JezSnape said:
Hey clone :hug: Jem:hug: DG:hug: and GG:hug:

There are people here! Wow... :happy: And a new chapter of drawers! :drool: I thought we'd lost that one for ever!

:shh: Diaries...

and YDW is still writing that one, and Drawers, but she's now finishing Christine first, and then she'll decide which of the other two she'll finish first :D

:drool: YDW, SG and Effanbee are my three most favourite fanfic writers ever...

Galeongirl said:

:shh: Diaries...

and YDW is still writing that one, and Drawers, but she's now finishing Christine first, and then she'll decide which of the other two she'll finish first :D

:drool: YDW, SG and Effanbee are my three most favourite fanfic writers ever...

:ohmy: I meant diaries :banghead: I have no idea why I said drawers, 'cause I haven't actually read all of that one :reject:

Yeah, they're all great fanfic writers, but I like Devlin's too. They're usually very dark and sarcastic in a way that I like.

And Wild's BP's :drool: And Drea's caps... and Bri's... and VP isn't too bad either. :wink: They're all better than me anyway! :happy:

bonoishot said:

He told me he wanted me. :sad:

:tongue:

:flirt: ah you know... men.... always think food/drink first...

:tsk: that Bono.... stealing drinks from innocent young girls, and a very sexy man named Carlos... has no manners, that Bono... he should be punished! :yes:

JezSnape said:

:ohmy: I meant diaries :banghead: I have no idea why I said drawers, 'cause I haven't actually read all of that one :reject:

Yeah, they're all great fanfic writers, but I like Devlin's too. They're usually very dark and sarcastic in a way that I like.

And Wild's BP's :drool: And Drea's caps... and Bri's... and VP isn't too bad either. :wink: They're all better than me anyway! :happy:

:flirt: ofcourse Wild's BPs are fantastic, but that's.... a different thing from usual fanfic isn't it? Wild is a class apart :D
I havent seen THAT much caps, but the ones I saw :combust:

Drea said:

I'm flattered, but SG and Bri are the cap queens around here :wink:

Oh, don't start! I just loved the one you did a while ago with Adam in the office! :love:

I have to go off to bed too now, I'm getting tired beyond reason and am thinking weird things... :lol:

Night :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom