Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Bri, your first stats class will be soooo easy. And if you need help, I've got intro stats down pretty good. I can help. :)

:hug:

I hope it is. I've met the prof, nice, funny guy, but he talks fast and has an accent that can be tricky.
But don't be surprised when I take up your offer of help. :wink:
:hug:
I also have to take physics next year...woot. :|

SG :hug:

I'd probably die in physics. I'm taking Human Anatomy next year. How is someone like me supposed to get through that class without doubling over in laughter? :laugh:

Augh... homework! :scream: :madspit:

I actually have to go do some homework myself in a little bit :mad:

Bri, Glad VP can help you out with the stat stuff... My math skills are non-existant!

Larry is all ready to help you out on that human anatomy class, DG :shifty:

LarryMullenJr133.jpg

..."And this fine little line of hair on the belly is what is commonly known as a 'treasure trail' "... :giggle:

daygloeyes2 said:
I'd probably die in physics. I'm taking Human Anatomy next year. How is someone like me supposed to get through that class without doubling over in laughter? :laugh:

:giggle:
You should have seen me in Bio this year, talking about evolution, the prof starts talking about the wandering testicle....:lmao: One of the best lectures *ever*.

To help ease my HS load I took physics in summer school...:huh:...wtf was I thinking? At least the teacher and students were fun. :heart: The physics...*bleh*

I guess I survived first year calc, (I kicked the midterms arse tho *beams with pride*), I messed the final exam tho, kinda killing my beautiful mark...ah well. Still...math :madspit:

Later DG :hug:

Last edited:
Well, I suppose it's off to the library with me; got a term paper to do *yuck!* (Especially after that pic of Larry put me i n the mood for a treasure hunt :drool: :wink: )

I'll be back tonight; have a good one everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom